Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Help Desk/Suggestions Corner

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Please use this thread for asking your queries.
You can also to post your suggestions Here😳 .

In the last Help desk lots of fights ,complaints and arguments were seen because of which it was closed..Dev team does not want the same thing in this help desk as well..For complaints you have the report button and for any sort of problem you can always pm any one of the dev team member..

So we are hoping that you'll will keep this help desk clean and will only post your queries or suggestions here..Members feel free to help all those who post a query in this thread..

Bidaai Dev. Team
Eva ,Jyoti and Kiran
Edited by jyoti06 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinnysfan thumbnail
how can we paste a pic on this forum.????. as in the antakshri thread its necessary to past pic with the song..
This content was originally posted by: kinnysfan

how can we paste a pic on this forum.????. as in the antakshri thread its necessary to past pic with the song..

In the antakshari thread,Its the rule made by the Creator of the thread,that you need to post a pic along with a song..

To post a pic on this forum,first you need to upload the picture in tinypic or photobucket or relevent site...Now once you know the link of the photo,then
[IMG] PASTE THE LINK OF THE PHOTO [ _ IMG]
Note : plz use slash ( / ) in the place of underscore.

I hope this info helped you 😊
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i dont remember my password.....i have a few paswords that i use.....but seem to have forgotten which one i used here.....i am logged in all the time....but what if iam not....how will i log in again.....help Edited by unhappyviewer - 14 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: unhappyviewer

i dont remember my password.....i have a few paswords that i use.....but seem to have forgotten which one i used here.....i am logged in all the time....but what if iam not....how will i log in again.....help

Can u pm the Admin in this case..she will help you out..pm priya.nair
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
hiii guys first of all plzzzz don't laugh at me by seeing my question , i know it is silly but plzzz if u can help then it will be very nice .

i m member of this bidaai forum since 4 months  , but till now i don't know how 2 send a frnd request 2 any member , can anyone tell me d procedure .

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

hiii guys first of all plzzzz don't laugh at me by seeing my question , i know it is silly but plzzz if u can help then it will be very nice .

i m member of this bidaai forum since 4 months  , but till now i don't know how 2 send a frnd request 2 any member , can anyone tell me d procedure .

the person you want to add, just hit buddy link that is placed right under their post, and a request will be sent to them πŸ˜ƒ
If not that way, then click on your friends link that appears when take your mouse on dashboard, and simply type the ID of the person you want to add and hit add buddy πŸ˜ƒ
kinnysfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snowhitepinkzz

In the antakshari thread,Its the rule made by the Creator of the thread,that you need to post a pic along with a song..

To post a pic on this forum,first you need to upload the picture in tinypic or photobucket or relevent site...Now once you know the link of the photo,then
[IMG] PASTE THE LINK OF THE PHOTO [ _ IMG]
Note : plz use slash ( / ) in the place of underscore.

I hope this info helped you 😊

yup thanks it did helped me..
kinnysfan thumbnail
actually i joined i-f on 25th but im not able to update my profile..only my b'day is appearing..

can anyone help me. 😊
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
take ur mouse on dashboard, then few links will appear, hit on update profile :D
and you'll be able to update ur profile