Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: suhana19

Hi guys I just started watching bidaai so I Want to know
which episode does alekh becomes normal again?
Thanx a lot

Hey! 🤗

Well, Alekh has the seizure on September 29th, 2009 right after Chhoti Maa leaves the house. He's in the hospital for a few episodes and starts to become more responsible, in terms of being a good son. He joins work later and starts managing projects. 😊

Hope that helped you! 🤗
I always remained curious to know how many hair is on Mamajis head...
*Eva* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ice-Thinker

I always remained curious to know how many hair is on Mamajis head...

Very good question ji...maybe I'll take a picture of Mamaji's head and count his hairs. 🤣
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
have you guys considered an episode discussion thread? I feel I have so much to say about today's episode but pata nahin kahaan post karun? naya thread shuru karun? ya, bit by bit doosre threads par post karun....kya karun??????!!!!   ðŸ˜•Edited by narangi_77 - 14 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: narangi_77

have you guys considered an episode discussion thread? I feel I have so much to say about today's episode but pata nahin kahaan post karun? naya thread shuru karun? ya, bit by bit doosre threads par post karun....kya karun??????!!!!   ðŸ˜•

we did have one discussion thread before but not many ppl had posted in it, so we stopped posting it..but i guess if u have something to say that the members haven't mentioned then feel free to open a new topic [;D]
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want to know if we can get the PROMO link for March 12th 2010 where it shows about Sagini unite
*Eva* thumbnail
Originally posted by: narangi_77

have you guys considered an episode discussion thread? I feel I have so much to say about today's episode but pata nahin kahaan post karun? naya thread shuru karun? ya, bit by bit doosre threads par post karun....kya karun??????!!!!   ðŸ˜•

Hey, thank you SO much for your suggestion! 🤗

This was done in the past, like Sanju said...but there were very minimal people who posted which is why the thread became obselete. But now that there are many active members here...I think its a good idea! 🤗

I'll get back to you on that one...thanks again! 🤗

@suchitra_1: *sigh*...I wish I had an answer for that. I am cursing myself inside for not living in India now...I wish we got to see STAR PLUS promos. 😭

Once we get hold of ANY link, I will surely post it. I had the worst sleep ever cause I couldnt see it. 😭 🤣

Will get back to you on that one! 🤗
ayman111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how do you post a pic on this forum and if you post it on a link what if you don't have a link to post the pic how do you do it then
prachy_07 thumbnail
need alekh n sadna's song ....download link plz....
*Eva* thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayman111

how do you post a pic on this forum and if you post it on a link what if you don't have a link to post the pic how do you do it then

Hello! 🤗

You can save the picture and upload it on sites like TinyPic and ImageShack. After you get an upload link, click the button and enter your link. Press OK and your picture should appear! ðŸ¤—

Hope that helped! 🤗

@prachy_07: Hello! 🤗

It has been uploaded by Sanju it in her thread! 😊

Here is the link...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1326605

Hope that helped! 🤗
Edited by *Eva* - 14 years ago