Bidaai Help Desk/Suggestions Corner - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
thanks EVA that really helps
I haven't watched Bidaai in ages, literally.
& I just saw the artical that the sister are getting back together?!
I stopped watching once Alekh's friend (I forget his name) who was pose to treat him left.

Can someone please clue me in the major plot event.
Like, what split the sisters, how did Alekh get better, how did Dadiji die, what did Alekh hate red roses etc....
Originally posted by xobabiicakesz

I haven't watched Bidaai in ages, literally.
& I just saw the artical that the sister are getting back together?!
I stopped watching once Alekh's friend (I forget his name) who was pose to treat him left.

Can someone please clue me in the major plot event.
Like, what split the sisters, how did Alekh get better, how did Dadiji die, what did Alekh hate red roses etc....

Hey! Welcome back to the show! 🤗

Well, Sadi and Ragi have been alag due to misunderstandings. Ranvir hit this goon, who was trying to eve-tease Sadi and gave him SUCH a thrashing that the goon became unconscious. Ranvir is arrested by the police and the Rajvanshs are SHOCKED. Ragini was pregnant, at that time and she becomes very depressed.

The Rajvanshs hire a lawyer to save Ranvir and the lawyer says that Sadi MUST say that Ranvir didnt hit the goon after he was unconscious. Everyone emotionally blackmails Sadi to lie but Sadi sticks to her values and tells the truth, much to everyones shock.

Ragini gets a miscarriage and the blame is put on Sadi. Vasu kickes Sadi out of the house and now Sadi lives with her Mamaji. Ragi is instigated by Mamiji and Vasu against Sadi and starts to hate Sadi. Ranvir is sentenced to a year imprisonment but he gets out shortly.

Ranvir finds out about the sisters and he is hell-bent on bringing Sadi back to the house.

Recently, Sadi found out that her Mamiji has a brain clot and participates in a dance competition to get money for the operation. Ragi is also participating for Ranvir's sake, but both dont know they are against each other. After Sadi's performance, both find out that they are against each other in a final face-off and Ragi misunderstands Sadi again. Sadi loses the competition for Ragi's sake and signs divorce papers with Alekh for 5 lakhs from Vasu.

Ragi misunderstands Sadi's intentions of signing the divorce papers as Sadi is mum about Vasu and does not want to talk about it.

Ragi slowly gets a feeling that something is not right and decides to investigate. Yesterday, she went to the hospital to discharge her mother (Sadi's Mamiji) and overhears Sadi's Gurumaa and her mother talking about Sadi's intentions of the competition. Ragi is shocked and Gurumaa tells her that Sadi lost on purpose for Ragi and that she participated for her Mamiji.

Ragi is in disbelief and calls up her brother Vinu, who tells her that Sadi arranged the money for the operation and he does not know how. Ragi is hell-bent on figuring out where Sadi got the money from and decides to get some more information.

Vasu and Indrajit are arguing at home and Vasu spills out the reasons why Sadi married Alekh and why Sadi signed the divorce papers. Ragi overhears EVERYTHING and is COMPLETELY shocked. Today's precap showed a frantic Ragi wanting to go the her maayka and a confused Ranvir.

Alekh got better after he found out that Chhoti Maa was the killer of his dadaji. He gets a seizure and slowly recovers from his past, with Sadi's love and care.

Dadaji was killed by CM, after he refused to give Naveen his property.

Alekh hated red roses because he saw a woman (CM) with red roses on her hair, strangling Dadaji.

Hope that helped you! 🤗
is there a link for the dil janiya song??
Originally posted by --chandni--

is there a link for the dil janiya song??

Hello! 🤗

It has been uploaded by Sanju it in her thread! 😊

Here is the link...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1326605

Hope that helped! 🤗
Originally posted by *Eva*

Hello! 🤗

It has been uploaded by Sanju it in her thread! 😊

Here is the link...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1326605

Hope that helped! 🤗

thank you sooo much 🤗
Originally posted by --chandni--

thank you sooo much 🤗

My pleasure dear! 🤗
Hi ,

Can I get the promo where Ragini tells ranvir that she will only forgive herself when she brings Saalekh together. Someone mentioned this in the thread PLEASE!!!!!
hi
i want to watch bidaai from beginning. where can i find videos ?
thanks for yr help

Originally posted by suchitra_1

Hi ,

Can I get the promo where Ragini tells ranvir that she will only forgive herself when she brings Saalekh together. Someone mentioned this in the thread PLEASE!!!!!

Hello! 🤗

I am not aware of this promo being uploaded as of yet, BUT even I am DYING to see it. We are trying to get the video up for everyone...hopefully, someone will upload it soon! 🤗