Bidaai Help Desk/Suggestions Corner - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
OMGGGG Eva, that was like the best summary/aid on IF I've every gotten.That was such an awesome answer/reply/help. I understand everything goin on & feel like I'm missing nothing with this info.
OMGGG thank you so much, for this. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ You rock dear!
Originally posted by xobabiicakesz

OMGGGG Eva, that was like the best summary/aid on IF I've every gotten.That was such an awesome answer/reply/help. I understand everything goin on & feel like I'm missing nothing with this info.
OMGGG thank you so much, for this. πŸ˜ƒ You rock dear!

Aww, thank you SO much for the kind words and I'm glad that I could help you! πŸ€—

Aww, my pleasure dear...hehe, you rock even more! πŸ€—
Can sum1 plz tell me when Ragini and Sadhna goes for the Natraj competition, who wins it???

Thanks..........
Originally posted by -Dreamy_Girl-

Can sum1 plz tell me when Ragini and Sadhna goes for the Natraj competition, who wins it???

Thanks..........

Hello dear! πŸ€—

Sadhna and Ragini perform separately on February 23rd and they have their face-off on the 24th, with Ragini being declared as the winner as Sadhna fell down after remembering some flashbacks about Ragini.

Hope I helped! πŸ€—
Awww...... Thank u sooo much..........πŸ˜ƒ  And when will they know about mamiji's health???Edited by -Dreamy_Girl- - 14 years ago
well...they all came to know about mami's health on the 19th feb
Hi someone told me that REPORT & HYPERLINK button is for what in everyone's post. I dont know what is the use of this two buttons. I know the use of only QOUTE button. So plzzz help meπŸ˜ƒ.
Originally posted by pankhi

Hi someone told me that REPORT & HYPERLINK button is for what in everyone's post. I dont know what is the use of this two buttons. I know the use of only QOUTE button. So plzzz help meπŸ˜ƒ.

Hello! πŸ€—

The report button is used to report posts that go against the India-Forums code of conduct. For example, if swearing is used in a post, you have the ability to report that post and the DT will deal with the member who posted it. Degarding characters is also an example of a kind of post to report.

The hyperlink button is used to post links. If you enter a link in that function, you give the ability to you and other members to click on the link and be directed straight to the webpage.

Hope that helped! πŸ€—
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

well...they all came to know about mami's health on the 19th feb

On 19th feb ok i'll search for the updates... Coz here these episodes will now going to be telecasted..

Thanksss........
Originally posted by *Eva

Hello! πŸ€—

The report button is used to report posts that go against the India-Forums code of conduct. For example, if swearing is used in a post, you have the ability to report that post and the DT will deal with the member who posted it. Degarding characters is also an example of a kind of post to report.

The hyperlink button is used to post links. If you enter a link in that function, you give the ability to you and other members to click on the link and be directed straight to the webpage.

Hope that helped! πŸ€—
Thanxxxx πŸ€—πŸ€—