Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
i'll update in detail later..

herez the crux..it was not a bad episode..

Singhania's act in front of Naitik as if they're upset with Shaurya and they say they will not go to Maheshwari house..Naitik is 😲 but he doesn't say anything..

the next day preparations for festival is on..Naitik is lost in his thoughts (finally)....Gayitri again asks Daddaji in front of Naitik whether they should go or not..Daddaji says he can't decide...Naitik says they must go , it's festival time..everybody is happy but he doesn't give a proper reply when he's asked to go...Naitik ignores the question n leaves..In his room, he's thinking about Akshara (this is also a historic episode..Naitik is missing akshara)..he's pacing up and down in his room........everybody in Singhania house and Maheshwari house are worried whether Naitik will come for holi dahan or not....Akshara tells Varsha Naitik will not come..

Singhania's come to Maheshwari house but Naitik is missing..Akshara is looking for him n gets disappointed..suddenly he turns up 😃 5 mins of aashirwad taking ceremony took place...

Everybody goes out for pooja..Naitik helps Anshu and Shaurya in putting up the wood....Varsha asks Akshara to talk to Naitik , she says why should she only take the initiative..Naitik cud have also wished her first...(now tht whatever Akshara wanted is happening, she's started showing attitude..where was it in these 2 months?)

Dadi asks Akshara to serve thandai to Naitik ..(uske mann mein kuch ladoo foot rahe the..which was visible frm his face ..thank god he's started reacting) ..They come face to face..

precap shows rashmi asking naitik to talk to akshara n he goes towards her...

(my last comments, i dun think they will talk this way and Naitik will ask Akshara to come with him..Akshara & Co. will prolly go to Singhania house for holi and this time Naitik will stop her)Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Naitik looked so damn fat! 🤪
BM n G3 were overacting even RB... nursery kids act like that in plays.. naitik is one idiot for not having understood thir actions 🤪
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2112ization

Naitik looked so damn fat! 🤪
BM n G3 were overacting even RB... nursery kids act like that in plays.. naitik is one idiot for not having understood thir actions 🤪

he's not even surprised ke they're SMILING 😃
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaar Naitik ko kya ho gaya???? itna Mota......he was looking preggo.......😆 😆......kurta was just busting out......
Tafseer thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

i know......he is such an IDIOT....cant he make out that they r just faking it out.......n the way gayatri was acting......... 😆 😆 ..yaar poora natak.......
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update di.......ya ur rite akshara has started showing attitude now.......kya faayda???.....precap looks like naitik wanting to spk n akshara just not talking to him.........i hope not!!!!! ........i hope thy show some nice patch up moments instead of showing attitude to each other.......
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _charu_

hai na... and in yest. episode, akshara didn't understand.. gayatri was hilarious... acting thodi toh realistic dikhni chahiye na
Tafseer thumbnail
the way, everybody was waiting for Naitik.........how long yaar........Battle Field mein dono army khade the....it was looking so awkward.....
sab bas peeka boo kar rahe the......
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

i know......he is such an IDIOT....cant he make out that they r just faking it out.......n the way gayatri was acting......... 😆 😆 ..yaar poora natak.......

he's lost it actually...nahi nahi 😃 he's lost..total majnu...can't see or think or hear or react..didn't even react to shaurya's apology..mujhe lagta hai, usko sab jagah akshara hi dikhti hai
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 2112ization

hai na... and in yest. episode, akshara didn't understand.. gayatri was hilarious... acting thodi toh realistic dikhni chahiye na

ya i know😆