DOTW- Work and study offer too good to be true!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey people I thoght of starting a new discussion, what do you guys think of the computer bizness guy who gives job and then loan to study? It looks very fishy and too good to be true. Hope thools does not get trapped in another diffuculty
ya i too felt some bad things gonna happen to deepa and thulasi as they can get trapped in some heavy bad case.. lets see.. this job and study is very suspicious...

I don't understand why he told them not to tell their family until the job is confirmed.

Deepa and Thulasi need someone BIG to help them fight Velayudam and I think this guy will help them. Room for lot of confusion between this guy and TA and eventually he'll fall in love with Deepa! 😍

i feel tat man who comes willingly to help will be vels gang man.. and create more hurdles to thulasi and deepa mainly..

Nice topic Gudgal😃

Like you wrote on your thread title, I think its too good to be true. I think they are into some creepy business and use poor students situation to their benefit. i think Tulasi and Deepa should stay away from this guy and try other banks. Too bad bank or government doesnt gives out loan for students from poor families

@Sri - I think Deepa's jodi will either be TAs constable friend or Tulasi's brother😆😆 Lavanjas jodi too will be one of them I think🤔
Edited by meli - 14 years ago
as i felt something bad gonna happen by the way the man said he will help to get job and to study.. its a very criminal plan to trap young gals in criminal activities... oh god deepa and thulasi must not go to them and find themselves surrounded by evil persons.. but this situation will happen for sure...