Sasural Genda Phool

-^-SGP:HelpDesk & Suggestions Corner-^- - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Don't know if anyone will care to answer this. But I've only very recently started watching the show...didn't get one thing regarding the wedding episodes... Why didn't Badi ma and Ishaan's mom attend the wedding?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanayaa thumbnail
@zeeshan: sorry i cant help in dis matter u can watch it on youtube 😊

@sweetmisery:actually rano aka shruti was ill wen dis wedding sequence was shot... Nd since she is playing ishaan's mum she culdnt be neglected so to compensate for dis dey seperately shot scenes wid shruti nd badi guess she was dere to provide company lols
@Sanayaa: Thanks for letting me know. Thought it was weird that the grooms' mother wasn't there for his wedding...lol...but fair enough, Shruti did appear to have a bad throat so guess she was pretty sick.
Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
can someone tell me frm where i can get the background tunes of this show plz?

thank u
pari
sajan.rocks thumbnail
can any1 plss pm me the link to download the tune wch plays when ishaan and suhana are  together......pls help
thank you
@kajenfanpari and sajan.rocks...

U can check the SGP song thread for these tunes....There are three bg music as of now...check this link:-https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1367437
Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 13 years ago
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
edit: nvm. i found thing i was looking for.
Edited by trouble_maker - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
I have a question about the epi when Suhana-Ishaan got married....I was catching up on the epis online and the vid I was watching cut out that part....but what did Suhana talk about with her sister and friends in the room after she fainted in the mandap?? The part I'd watched till showed that she had refused to marry Ishaan...then what made her agree later on?? Did her sister say something to her to make her agree??
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ Nope Anu. They left that part open to interpretation. Supposedly, Sanjana convinced Suhana that it was her fault that she didn't look at Ishaan photo, nor meet him before marriage, nor check out her sasural or her after marriage living conditions. And now that the baraat was here, she could humiliate Dad in front of all the guests due to her immaturity and indecision. Besides, Suhana kept having these visions of turning down Sid and throwing a challenge on his face that she would prove she's marriage material, along with her Dad telling her that marriage is a serious biz and that she would behave herself and not embarrass him. The makers wanted to leave a cliffhanger effect and hence they didn't show her agreeing with Sanjana right off the bat.
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey!

Okay so, I'm in the US. and like, the repeats of SGP is at 6.30 pm everyday, but since yesterday, it has been moved or removed. I just want to know, IF they moved it, what time slot is it?

Thank youu!