What is your fav show of Ragini

Poll Choice
Radha ki betiyaan kuch kar diukhayegi
Bhaskar bharti
Login To Vote
Posted: 14 years ago
I just adore Ragini ... though i loved the show Radha ki betiyaan
I adore Ragz in Radha.. a lot.. but it was Bhaskar Bharti that truly gave her the platform to display a wide range of skills.. comedy, drama, romance, dance, action.. everything...

Ragz rocks..❤️

n thanks for the poll 🤗
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I adore Ragz in Radha.. a lot.. but it was Bhaskar Bharti that truly gave her the platform to display a wide range of skills.. comedy, drama, romance, dance, action.. everything...

Ragz rocks..❤️

n thanks for the poll 🤗

u r  always welcome honey
Originally posted by sukirtiprincess

BB for sure

BUT Honey have you seen Radha ki betiyaan..g check the episodes & ragini from Rajshri as the show is available there..she was great in RKB
Originally posted by PUSPAK21

BUT Honey have you seen Radha ki betiyaan..g check the episodes & ragini from Rajshri as the show is available there..she was great in RKB

i saw RKB all epi but love her moreeeeeeee in BB
To be honest - I never watched her first serial but Bhaskar Bharti is magical serial for me but at see what this show gonna give us too.
Radha ki betiyaan ...she was the life of the show...BB she was everything
I just wathced BB so its BB for me:)
To be honest i love both her show cuz she was excellent in both shows however Bhaskar Bharti gave her a plateform of her own she was de main lead the story evolved around so she had a wider chance seen more she portrayed diferent shaeds of characters which was very good!! love her loads
Bhaskar Bharti FOR SURE!
Love her there and am still hoping that that show comes back one day!:)

Plus i only watched her In BB..and i think she was noticed more in BB..So yea the answer is BB....😃........
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 14 years ago