Qestion regarding joining the Development team...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
I have the read the topic ***How do I join the Development Team?** Its says let the channel moderator know if you are interested but whom do you contact if you want to become a moderator of  Members lounge and New Members Intro?

Cheers,
Priya
Edited by --Priya-- - 14 years ago
If there are no channel mods. assigned for a section then you can contact the Global Mods. BTW both Member's lounge and New Members Intro have got section mods, so you can contact them 😃
thanks ishan

thats good to know i was wonfering same
You can even signin the application to "join the Dev team "  which you will get in the particular section, trying filling it and you can talk to any of the GM about your interests and can take help also from the other DT!
The best option would be to fill out the DT Application form and express your desire to join the Development Team.
It's probably the easiest way too... but you can always PM the moderators of the particular section who- if they feel necessary, will forward it to the admins.

Well nearly some people already mentioned it, I just want to say You can contact Ambrosia, who i am not sure if is active or not but, Just PM Her but before you do, you might want to fill out the Join the Dev Team Application and notify her that you have and she will have a look at it. 😃