Posted: 14 years ago
Hi ji,

So this is my first attempt at this, so please forgive me for any mistakes! Well, we aer now going to be revisiting some old episodes. They are not in any particular order ji, so it can be any episodes from 2005-2007. So b/c I'm me, meaning way too emotional, I'm going to keep them pre Praveena's death. I still yaad how much I cried and cried over those episodes😭.

Anyways, here is the episode that I shall be sharing with you. However, before I do that ji, you need to guess what episode it is ji. You don't need to know the number of it, just the story in the episode. So here is a caption from it. As I want to see who is the biggest Baa Bahoo Aur Baby fan, I'll try to keep the captions as hard as possible. So I'll give you guys a day or so to get the answer ji.

So without further delay, here's the caption:

Edit:

B/c everyone got it right, and I wanted to start with the first episode of this wonderful show (so don't think it will be so eazy next time!!!!!!!😛😆)

Here is the episode ji:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXhVhd3TQdY[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npsbFb_I8pc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnyixxtvXlU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Now after watching this episode, I'd like you to discuss it ji. I want to know what did you enjoy about it.

I don't want you guys to give me the differences b/w the characters yet. I just want you se describe how each of them has started off as; what is your opinion? Basically, imagine you are watching this show for the first time, and you need to tell me what you took from it. Hint for the kind of things I want to read about: When you first watched it, did you ever guess that Baby had polio?

That's all for now!

Take care ji,
Simran
Baa Bahoo Aur Baby DT
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago

Good game sister!

This is the opening scene of the first episode of Baa Bahu Aur Baby. The person on cycle is the doodh wala arriving inside the Krishna villa aangan.

JayVed ❤️

This is the opening scene of the first episode of Baa Bahoo aur Baby 😛
yes......this is the first episode......Although I started watching BBB in Aug 2006. but I watched it l8r in 2008...
Everybody Has guessed it .. this is the opening sequence of Baa Bahu Baby way back in 2005 ... it was a wonderful episode .. in one episode they showed quirkiness of each character ...
I also saw This episode after I have already started watching BBB...
When are we going to watch it ?
What I noticed is that Hemal never got a proper introduction like the rest of the cast.
I was not able to guess Baby's polio first time I watched the clip , but today when I watched it agan , I noticed that when Baby was sitting on the Sofa and her Bhabhis were trying to manaao her , her crutches were lying on the floor.
Also when the Family sings the title song , the pose which Baa and the three Bahus strike together has been used in lot of siggys ..
^^^^Thanks for the reply ji!

Come on guys, I want to read ALL of your views!
Actually I saw other episodes before the first so knew that Baby was crippled... but it would have been a surprise element if I saw the first epi before all others!!

All characters were pretty much embedded into their roles. Only polishing was left.
I really liked baby's songs....
Baa looked gorgeous in this first episode ji! From watching this episode, and some after; I really wished they mellowed down Baby a bit.

I'll be back later to add more ji