Chellameh

CM Mar 1-5 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Tuesday updates

Anjali missed the episode.. Can any of you post a brief update of Tuesday epsiode?

Thank you Daisy for stepping in for Anj πŸ‘.  Here is the link to Tuesday Updates by Daisy on Page 6:

Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates aish..
sumikrish thumbnail

beach no more chellama chellam now turn to muthazagi chellam????

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumikrish

beach no more chellama chellam now turn to muthazagi chellam????

ha ha ha .. yeah now its like tat only... beach is now muthazaghi chellam... and giving aaappu to our cm..

but who knows he might act like tat too to know wat is going on in their family and find out who is killed tat thaalaiamma... as tat sollai or maniarasu / bell is always with him in front of him he will act so rude like tat also to chellamma and her family members... lets wait to see how the fight builds up after beach and cm's separation.. and how cm overcomes all the problems and join the useless silly brainless vadamalai... πŸ˜†
kittykrishna thumbnail
Beach might be acting since Maniarasu is there at the site.
πŸ˜‰
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what is happening here?
once Beach was pouring all his love on CM but now he is cursing her.

Is he turned villain or acting to save CM from his family.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Aish, now there is no one for CM except her father and Mama. Poor CM.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks da aishu darlz  for the update considering your busy scheduleπŸ€—

Me too think Kadakarai is acting to make CM stand on her own foot instead of being depended on the family or have any sentiments toward them coz maybe Vairav may have told him the truth or just like CM misunderstood him, he too may misunderstoodd her.

Anyway...except for the cursing part, I think whatever he asked her was right...only cause of her and her useless inlaws...Kadakarai and Adai got problems
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vani19

Thanks for the update Aish, now there is no one for CM except her father and Mama. Poor CM.

Don't feel too sad Vani....Radhikaa is the heroine of her serials...without a cent in her she wants to show her viewers that she can start from scratch. The gang who has taken over the hotel are going lose everything - they have no knowledge abt running a hotel - thus everything will be going to the dogs soon and they will end up putting it up for auction. πŸ˜†

Our Chellama is going to start a small eatery first and her business will flourish - she ends up buying over 'Chellama Bhavan".  Appothaan words will go around before spongy vadai comes crawiing back to his wife including all the parasites too...!!😑😑 

If I am in Chellama's shoe I wud never forgive a scoundrel like Vadai who blames his wife for being childless and worst of all throwing her out of the house.without any mercy. Somehow he is always suspicious of her and never gives any second thoughts to  what she has to say.  I sometimes wonder whether he has any love for her at all??...!!😍

However, Vani.... the miost  irritating part wud be when Chellama goes all out to forgive them when they come begging to her....😑😑😑. Cheh!!....
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago