So how was the first episode?

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Just saw the first episode of SGP. But before I give my reviews I think its best to wait for your thoughts. Incase you guys don't want spoilers. πŸ˜›

It's safe to say that I am very impressed with Suhana and her dad. Her dad is exactly like mines πŸ˜†and I think I'm going to watch the show...least I'm hoping I would.

btw this is (Ananya)😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Hey girl.. i just posted my review.. πŸ˜† Awesome timing..we got.. πŸ˜‰
Ambrosia thumbnail

Lol I checked before making this post and there was none when I did. So I believe you are slightly lateπŸ˜›

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambrosia

Lol I checked before making this post and there was none when I did. So I believe you are slightly lateπŸ˜›

Yh i did too.. but i was busy typing away to glory.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey hi Ananya....

This is hasini...😳😳

Today's epi was really cute....
😳
Suhana was sooooooooooooooo sweetttttttt.............I love the way she woke up.... was sooo cute.....she was just like a pink doll......and the way she treated the servant..... was really really beautiful...... she gave money for her.... was really caring and touching..... and when her sis told her that she would look like her mom.... suhana said.... "sachi" and her sis "Muchii".... was really a cutee scene......and i loved ragz dress..... was really pretty....😳😳
her character is mixture of everything.......πŸ‘πŸ‘ love you ragz...... 😳😳
And her sis dad were really cute.... and wants to make suhana happy.......😳 lovable father....

and the our male lead..... ishaan was cute.... but his family members were really enjoyable.... and funny......
very sweet family.....😳😳

Am also gonna watch the show.... not going to miss a single epi.......

This is my thoughts of todays epi...... was over all a cute funny sweet epi..... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

😳
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
episode waz really cute i loved it
Piasengupta21 thumbnail
yeah i know it is a great show as i had seen the bengali version.. But must say all the actrors are giving their best
Ambrosia thumbnail

It's strange the sisters are poles apart. Suhana can be slightly unpredictable, considering her mood swings while Sanju is just caring. I was expecting Suhana to be proud arrogant etc but she really surprised me by being so kind towards the servant. It didn't escape my notice that she referred the servant as "di"πŸ‘. That was really touching and something I have never seen before on Indian Television.

Ishaan's family is cute and funny. But the constant chant of "get married fast" was slightly annoying. They were all bullying the poor guy about the so called modern girls and their demands whilst he was all flustered.πŸ˜† Apart from this I thought they are one big happy family, straight out of fairy tales.

Just want to wish them luckπŸ‘πŸΌ and hope they wouldn't disappoint us in the coming episodes.

Edited by Ambrosia - 14 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambrosia

It's strange the sisters are poles apart. Suhana can be slightly unpredictable, considering her mood swings while Sanju is just caring. I was expecting Suhana to be proud arrogant etc but she really surprised me by being so kind towards the servant. It didn't escape my notice that she referred the servant as "di"πŸ‘. That was really touching and something I have never seen before on Indian Television.

Ishaan's family is cute and funny. But the constant chant of "get married fast" was slightly annoying. They were all bullying the poor guy about the so called modern girls and their demands whilst he was all flustered.πŸ˜† Apart from this I thought they are one big happy family, straight out of fairy tales.

Just want to wish them luckπŸ‘πŸΌ and hope they wouldn't disappoint us in the coming episodes.

Yup same here... really hope that they dun let us down...!! n well i found Sanju very matured as well.. the way she convinced Suhana to wear the Saree was soooo cute..

n yh Jays family was bullying him real bad.. also the poor guy never got his paratha.. but thanks to Supriya.. she was there for him.. n also his sis.. she fed him so cutely.. πŸ˜‰
Now i think that after the first episode,the way the sasural has been portrayed,u all must be assured that there is no rona dhona here like other serials.......

This show is totally different.A gem among other so called jewels on Star Plus.....

Previously thought a later time slot wud be better but now think 7:30 is appropriate since during IPL, matches will start at 8 pm...so no matches @ 7:30...viewers can watch the show..and during bidaai n yeh rishta which telecast @ 9-10 pm,SP will surely loose their viewers....so automatically the trps of SGP will increase........i just hope the show gets sky rocketing trps like d original one n Ragz becomes the no 1 actress in Indian TV..........this show really needs to prove to the  audiences that all sasurals are not involved in back stabing,saas-bahu fights ,nanad-devrani fights n all dat.

One request to people who get SP at their homes.......if its convinient for u please watch the show on the channel instead of youtube so dat the show gets more viewership n more trps which means more n more of ragini n less chances of shwo going off air...........I have no bharosa on Star Plus....they have this disease of pulling shows off air.........I dont want this show to go off air.....

Gonna watch the show regularly