Did the first epi meet your expectations?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
See, whenever there are interesting promos out, everyone gets excited..But then sometimes, it happens that the first epi doesn' even meet your expectations. 

Did SGP's first epi meet your expectations ? Did it exceed you expectations? I still have to watch the epi. =/ But I'm eager too and I'm going to give my views as soon as I can watch the epi. =D
YES..I loved first epi..really..the whole joint family with different kind of characters but everyone positive and happy being together in a joint family is I think a gr8 USP of the show..I loved how everyone in the family was teasing Ishaan and how everyone is connected in the family..GOD..I really wanted to watch that their can be joint families where none of the characters are villain or nobody wants to kill their family members for property or something like that..lol..I mean family members might have arguments or sometimes even fights but they cant hate each-other,not till this extent..heheheh... I myself have  a joint family and I think its a gr8 pleasure to live in a joint family ,with your grandparents and other family members,,its much more fun than living in a nuclear family according to me..Its a show with great freshness and different concept definately..I was looking forward to this show bcoz of Ragini but after first epi I have more reasons to watch and love the show..
yes..i liked the light-heartiness of the show....it looks promising :)
I have always loved Ragini since Radha ki betiyaan. So I had that reason to watch the show. But after having seen the first episode...I do have multiple reasons to watch it now. Apart from the fact that the storyline is very fresh and cheerful the actors and ensamble involved is very much refreshing. To watch Mahesh Thakur, Supriya pilgaonkar, Shruti ulfat, sudhir pandey....It's like a treat to me. I love all of them and other characters too. Besides it's a light serial with noth much saazish and this fact makes it more appealing to me.

Lukin fwd to this one.

3 Cheers 4 Ragini and the Show.

Thanx.
Yes and no. It is great to see well known faces again. A rare feat in these times. Ragini is a treat to watch. Her exuberance is infectious. The hero Jay manages to look like a simpleton. Ragini's plate throwing antics were a bit OTT and Sid was a little too raw. But otherwise, the concept of the show is nice. I like the light hearted aspect of it. I am intrigued to see under what circumstances Suhana agrees to marry Ishan. I hope it is not under false impressions like Avanti in Hum Dono Hai Alag Alag.
I am a little disappointed!!! I love Ragini and the way she carried her role in Bhaskar Bharti was truly amazing.....With that expectation I started watching this show, well, I was expecting to be in splits with this show, but well, so far, there hasnt been much funny scenes....the story line is fresh but I guess I had too much expectation and hence I am a little disappointed. Ragini is still a darling but the storyline could have some comedy punches!!!