WRITTEN UPDATE 1st March

deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey all

A very warm welcome to all of u to Sasural genda phool forum๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Today is the first day of the show.Hope u guys hav loved it.๐Ÿ˜ณ

This is the first update of our show and it is a pleasure for me to do today's update๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

PART 1:

The show starts with a beautiful house with a cute garden(wow i am in love with suhana's house).๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

A maid(sorry didn't get her name) come with a tray filled with juice and coffee for suhana (bechari she is shaking badly) and is really afraid to go in the room๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(Aakhir hamari tigress ki room hai dar tho lagega hi ๐Ÿ˜‰) Atlast another servant helps her and opens the door.

Our sweet princess throws away everything and shouts at them(Ragini is soo cute๐Ÿ˜ณ and her sweet smile is just wow!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›).

Suhana's father is in a very good mood. He is dancing in his garden๐Ÿ˜†. Just then his younger daughter ( i saw her somewhere i don't remember where but she is def in some reality show oops she is also soo cute๐Ÿ˜ณ) comes and asks him why he is so haappy? and of course she guesses the answer. He is happy because of suhana's rishta.

She warns him not to do this again because he failed many times๐Ÿ˜Š. But he says this time he will not fail as he has planned everything perfectly. And the boy he chose is perfect for suhana๐Ÿ˜‰

HERO ENTRY:

Hamari hero ki entry aakhir ho hi gayi. Yes guys Ishaan is so cute. He is on his scooter and he goes to buy vegetables,bread etc etc....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š

And comes to his house and says i hav brought and everyone thinks he brought a girl and asks where is she??(Trust me it is a damn funny and a very cute scene. Sorry can't write this scene. Its a must watch scene).๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

They start pulling his leg abt the girls and must say it's a very sweet family.(He hav 2 brothers with really sweet bhabhis and 2 sisters they r sooo sweet).๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

Then badi ma comes and every one goes to their rooms and badi ma confronts ishaan and tells the girl is so good and everything will be alright.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ

And now again back to our suhana. She wakes up shouting the maid's name(may be its dolly or something) anyways she comes trembling and suhana asks her why she didn't wake her up when she asked to do it and she sees blue sweater and she tells her that red one is wet so she has to wear this. suhana is ok with it. And then maid gives her tea. She drinks it and it is so hot and she shouts again and then she gives cofee but suhana doesn't like it either and throws it away.๐Ÿ˜•

Suhana's father asks his younger daughter to some how make suhana to come to party and that too in a saree๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Ishan's place:

Everyone r there at dining table. Aur Ishaan ko to paratha hi nahi milta. Woh pehle se dining pe hota hai aur sab log aakar khake chale jaate hai. Ishaan bechara sab ko dekthe hi reh jaatha hai.๐Ÿ˜ญ

A sweet and cute moment of his parents. Uska papa bahut hi romantic ho jatha hai.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aur at last ishaan ki behen aa jathi hai and she shares her paratha with ishaan(A very sweet bro-sis interaction๐Ÿ˜ณ). Oveall suhana's sasural is damn good and sweet.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Suhana is at dining table and her sis tells she has to go to college and hamari suhana asks her why is she leaving so early but her sis says i am not leaving early but u woke up really late and she some how manages to presaude suhana to come to party.๐Ÿ‘

Then maid brings suhana food. She doesn't like the food and throws it away. Bechari bahut rothi hai and suhana asks why is she crying? she says that her son is not well. So suhana gives her money and ask her to show to a good doctor(Here we can see the soft side of suhana๐Ÿ˜ณ)

PART 3:

Suhana and her fnds r deciding abt the dress she has to wear in the party and her sis asks her to come in a saree and at last she succeeds by saying that she looks like her mom when she wears a saree.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘

Here again all of them starts making fun with ishaan abt the party.๐Ÿ˜†

Suhana comes to a shoot where a guy(mohit) is waiting for her. And she comes there and hugs him

PRECAP:

Badi ma tells ishaan's mum that ishaan will get a perfect life partner.โญ๏ธ

Rating:10 on 10

Performances:Ragz was superb. Jay looked cute and others were sooo good

Sorry for any mistakes.Hope u guys liked it.

Plz hit LIKE button.Plz comment.

Edited by deepthis - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Awesome update.. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for this.. ๐Ÿค—

Btw why did u use a 'Angry' emoticon before Mohit??  ๐Ÿ˜ญHe is so hot yaar.. me dying to see him n Ragz sizzle.. ๐Ÿ˜
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Awesome update.. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for this.. ๐Ÿค—
Btw why did u use a 'Angry' emoticon before Mohit?? ๐Ÿ˜ญHe is so hot yaar.. me dying to see him n Ragz sizzle.. ๐Ÿ˜

thamks yaar

pata hai mai rags aur jay ki itni badi fan ban gayi hoon๐Ÿ˜ณ ki rags ko kisi aur ke saath dekh hi nahi paa rahi hoon๐Ÿคฃ

any ways ofcourse mohit is soooo hot๐Ÿ˜ณ

i removed the emoction for u๐Ÿ˜›

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update ....!
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great update!
Thanks for it!:)
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepthis

thamks yaar

pata hai mai rags aur jay ki itni badi fan ban gayi hoon๐Ÿ˜ณ ki rags ko kisi aur ke saath dekh hi nahi paa rahi hoon๐Ÿคฃ

any ways ofcourse mohit is soooo hot๐Ÿ˜ณ

i removed the emoction for u๐Ÿ˜›

*muah* ..ur a sweetheart.. ๐Ÿค—thanks a lot.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bapatel81 thumbnail
[QUOTE=deepthis]

Suhana's father is in a very good mood. He is dancing in his garden๐Ÿ˜†. Just then his younger daughter ( i saw her somewhere i don't remember where but she is def in some reality show oops she is also soo cute๐Ÿ˜ณ) 

[ the younger sister is from dance inida dance  kushboo.]Edited by bapatel81 - 14 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thankyou for the update, looks interesting to watch ๐Ÿ˜Š
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Missed the first episode....intend to watch from tomrw...!
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
awsome update
i am already in love with this show