Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

1st March'10-Written update

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
well there hasnt been any written update of yesterday's episode till now......
so i thought of updating it........

the episode starts with akshara going to give thandai to naitik on dadi's insistance.while giving him the glass their hands touch each other and in hesitation the glass falls down from akshara's hand.she tells dhaniya to clean it and goes away from there.
then bhola gives sugarcane to vishambhar and dj and the holi is lit.every1 is moving in a circle around the holi nd title track instrumental played in the background.somethng goes in akshara's eyes and naitik comes forward to help her.bt she manages it herself(looks like she has become quite strong after their MUs!πŸ˜›) after tht both r standing side by side bt akshara leaves from there.naitik is 😲. rajashri goes behind akshara to convince her 2 talk with naitiik bt akshara says she has done enough by now and she wont do it anythng anymore nd walks away.
then the ladies r discussing and deciding on who should b talking first.finally itz decided tht naitik should take the 1st step nw since akahara already did it after the mahashivratri puja.
then the ladies plan to make them talk.rashmi tells naitik he should go nd talk with her.varsha tells akshara to give thandai to dj.naitik walks 2wards her,akshara turns bak.behind naitik,bhabhimaa is saying smthng using sign language(cudnt understand to whom!).akshara thinks she is being called by bhabhimaa and leaves from there.so 1st plan fails!!
then 2nd plan is laid out.anshu tells akshara tht gaya3 ka haath jal gaya hai.bring medicine from home.rashmi tells naitik tht akshi is going in the house so go nd talk with her there.akshara is entering the house just then naitik stops her.bt akshara being in hurry tells him she has to go.so gaya3 k so-called jale hue haath ne poora plan jalaa diya!! naitik returns at the holika dahan place disappointed.gets irritated and tells every1 he has to leave now.

precap:parents in both houses r worried.gaya3 is crying and saying wat holi is this wen munnass is nt happy!rajashri is saying v wanted everythng 2 b sorted out b4 holi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot
I hadnt seen the episode so loved to read ur update more.

after all yestreday the TRPs again tpped.
so a v good episode
thanks again
manasi_31 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanw

thanks a lot

I hadnt seen the episode so loved to read ur update more.

after all yestreday the TRPs again tpped.
so a v good episode
thanks again

anytime dear......πŸ˜ƒ

ya yrrkh topped the trp charts!!!!😊
bt the episode wasnt really worth being #1 though itz worth being in top 5!!!!!!πŸ˜•
its very surprising!!! watever be,atleast yrkkh is bak to #1position after such a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
manasi_31 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vrsharma

Thx for the update.

ur welcome..😊
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: manasi_31

anytime dear......πŸ˜ƒ

ya yrrkh topped the trp charts!!!!😊
bt the episode wasnt really worth being #1 though itz worth being in top 5!!!!!!πŸ˜•
its very surprising!!! watever be,atleast yrkkh is bak to #1position after such a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Actually people watched the episode in hope that naitik would talk to aksh & the MU would probably come to an end with a v good hugπŸ˜‰

but nothing of this sort happened.

but today it will happen & people will not watch it since the CVs have fooled them yesterday
& even if it would be worth no.1, yet it will not be No.1 in the chart
manasi_31 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanw

Actually people watched the episode in hope that naitik would talk to aksh & the MU would probably come to an end with a v good hugπŸ˜‰

but nothing of this sort happened.

but today it will happen & people will not watch it since the CVs have fooled them yesterday
& even if it would be worth no.1, yet it will not be No.1 in the chart

exactly.........
completely agree with u!!
"v gud hug" 😳😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† expecting it from this type of creative team???!!!!!!😑🀒

yaa......cvs hv fooled fans so many times..it has happened so many times now tht v already know beforehand tht nthng more than disappointment will b coming our way!!
in this way the deserving epi doesnt get the deserving trps!!!!
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for a lovely update
naveenaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks  for  the  update..............its  so irritating   to see  this Mu  bet naksh............why they  r taking so much time???

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for the update..i got a bit distracted while watching it, so i'll download it n watch it again...my first reaction was tht i was angry on naitik for walking out..this is what i dun like in him..naitik ko sab maaf and when akshara does the same , he gets irritated..she, for his sake and his family sake came on shivratri and saved the day for him and he walked out tht way in front of her relatives......daddaji , mr. know it all, why can't he scold him for such harkartein?

the only scene i liked was the holi pooja thing when something went into akshara's eyes...see, whatever comes as an instant reaction is always good..whether he's angry or concerned..it has a lot of impact than someone pushing him.....i wud still like to watch a private moment b/w the 2 of them, wherein they have a heart to heart convo , apologize to each other & decide to move on...rather than the 2 madcap families making idiotic plans for them.....rashmi and nandini must stay away frm naitik till the time everything is back to normal...just stay at home and wait for their pyari bhabhi..dono ek no. ki donkey hai...hell what they do know abt naitik? what timing was tht..he came there just to talk to akshara n they made it look like she's ignoring him..third class plan had to flop miserably...
am1sh2na3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😊thanks for the update

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌthe episode was not so good