Posted: 14 years ago
Hey hi guys......
As i was excited to see the second epi...... but today was okay....😊
I loved when suhana came in auto and asked that auto driver ..... "how am lookin"... and she was soo cute.... and today i loved suhana's attitude towards that guy whom she met in the party...
WOW Rocking attitude......πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love you ragz......😳
And poor Ishaan..... he always face trouble to get married..... but anyways he is going to get suhana.....lucky guy......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

and i loved suhana's sisters dress today......πŸ˜› she was pretty... but not as pretty as suhana....πŸ˜‰

nothing much in today's epi as far as i think.....
please share your views on todaye epi.....πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by bubblygal1711 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by bubblygal1711

Hey hi guys......
As i was excited to see the second epi...... but today was okay....😊
I loved when suhana came in auto and asked that auto driver ..... "how am lookin"... and she was soo cute.... and today i loved suhana's attitude towards that guy whom she met in the party...
WOW Rocking attitude......πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love you ragz......😳
And poor Ishaan..... he always face trouble to get married..... but anyways he is going to get suhana.....lucky guy......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

and i loved suhana's sisters dress today......πŸ˜› she was pretty... but not as pretty as suhana....πŸ˜‰

nothing much in today's epi as far as i think.....
please share your views on todaye epi.....πŸ˜ƒ

u've said i wanted to say ... i liked suhana riksha wali scene very funny and yes feel sorry for ishaan the preview for 2morrow looked funny!! poor guy..ishaan is like ur married than what i am doing here!!
Originally posted by sadaf_5

u've said i wanted to say ... i liked suhana riksha wali scene very funny and yes feel sorry for ishaan the preview for 2morrow looked funny!! poor guy..ishaan is like ur married than what i am doing here!!

Yeah it was really funny when ishaan said that.... ah poor guy......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And also that scene when suhana came over for sid shoot.... and delayed everything.....was also funny......πŸ˜†πŸ˜† poor director and the designer.......πŸ˜†

Edited by bubblygal1711 - 14 years ago
Hey hasini. dear.. hvnt seen it..since i just got back from office..will see the repeat @11.30pm n post my views.. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Hey hasini. dear.. hvnt seen it..since i just got back from office..will see the repeat @11.30pm n post my views.. πŸ˜‰

oh sure tanu dear....... but do post......πŸ˜ƒ
hey to me
ishaan's family was fun watchingπŸ˜†they all are soooo funny
loved them
and the bit they said 'sukarwar ko dimpal wrat rakty han'🀣
loved it
ishaan is cute
and ragini is tooo cool
over all awsome epi and its gooing good
but love the way they were teasing poor ishaanπŸ˜†

Originally posted by ghazal_naz

hey to me
ishaan's family was fun watchingπŸ˜†they all are soooo funny
loved them
and the bit they said 'sukarwar ko dimpal wrat rakty han'🀣
loved it
ishaan is cute
and ragini is tooo cool
over all awsome epi and its gooing good
but love the way they were teasing poor ishaanπŸ˜†

yeah the family is choo cute and funny.......... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† loved them.........
very funny when they tease ishaan...... a poor guy....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And also when suhana came over to shoot and made the shoot delay by changing the costume of sid was very funny.... poor director and that designer......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and that designer atlast said pack up.... then suhana said okay lets start.....πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I haven't watch it yet..πŸ˜†

Have seen the first episode already..It's looking good..Though am not used to seeing Ragini in a new Avatar..Me still like Bharti BUT i'm sure soon enough i'll start liking Suhana...

Ishaan's Family is too cute!...

Gosh i hope i'll gte back to this post after watching the 2nd epi..:)
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I haven't watch it yet..πŸ˜†

Have seen the first episode already..It's looking good..Though am not used to seeing Ragini in a new Avatar..Me still like Bharti BUT i'm sure soon enough i'll start liking Suhana...

Ishaan's Family is too cute!...

Gosh i hope i'll gte back to this post after watching the 2nd epi..:)

yeah sure u will dear...... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Yup ragz new avatar is also cool.... but no one can beat bharti......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  "BHAS BHAR BHA BHARTI BHASKAR..." πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "SHE IS THE MAN"..... πŸ˜†

ishaan family rocks..... they all are sooo cute......... funny...... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by bubblygal1711

yeah sure u will dear...... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Yup ragz new avatar is also cool.... but no one can beat bharti......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  "BHAS BHAR BHA BHARTI BHASKAR..." πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "SHE IS THE MAN"..... πŸ˜†

ishaan family rocks..... they all are sooo cute......... funny...... πŸ˜ƒ

I know Hasini!! Today am really missing BB...!! 😭 Was watching the older epsiodes earlier then when i watched SGP i felt so sad...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..

But off course am sure Rags will rock SGP! πŸ˜‰