Written update 2nd March(updated)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys
 well i was a bit busy with my class work today so i will just give a short update now and will give detailed one later
 hope u guys will understand

Today's update:
 .Suhana irks the whole unit of photoshoot because sid's outfits r not good and she needs a replacement and ofcourse sid supports her

.Ishaan and the whole family gets ready to meet the girl.All r super excited.

.Suhana comes to party without saree and her dad tries really hard not to let her know abt the main reason of party

.ishaan ko mil gaye priety zinta aur suhana ko lucky

.priety(sorry didn't get her name) is quite oppasite to our suhana
 lucky tries to patao hamari tigress but in vain

Detailed update:

It starts with ishaan's house.Ishaan's mom worries about ishaan's marriage and badi ma assures her that there will be a perfect life partner for ishaan😊😉(we know who it is😳)

suhana is not happy with the scarf of sid and stops the shoot and she argues with the designer and sid supports her.😆

ishaam takes blessings from his dadaji 😳and dadaji is like cant u search a girl yourself?😆? and going to girls house everyday petrol waste, sweets wwaste and all that😆 in short he is making fun of our ishaan.(bechaara sab log hamesha uski taang keechthe hi rahthe hai😭)

Suhana's dad is very happy and  he tells sanjana that everything will be alright😛

ishaan's bro teaches him to be confident😆 and his wife comes and tells them that badi ma is waiting and they need to go now.Here again all start making fun of ishaan saying if the girl wears frock or skirt then what will he do😆?? bechara ishaan goes to his dadi to complain abt them😳 and dadi tells them not to make fun of him and tells ishaan to come successful this time and ishaan's mom starts crying😆( a sweet family yaar😳)

suhana's dad is eagerly waiting for suhana and sanjana tells him that suhana has not reached home yet.then he asks her to call her and ask where she is. 😃

Here suhana is busy with the dresses of sid and bechara director aur designer they r irritated with all this😆😆. Atlast suhana is satisfied with sid's costume and orders them to start the shoot.just then sanjana calls her and asks to come to the party soon and suhana tells her that she can't wear saree😕 as she will be late.

Sanjana tells her dad abt this but atleast suhana's dad is happy that she is coming. Suhana tells sid that she has to leave but sid pleads her not to go but suhana say's bye and leave from there.😕

Here Ishaan's family is ready to go to girl's place in a maruthi van and ishaan's bro start fighting for the front seat but he has to go to back seat and the funniest part is van starts leaving behind ishaan.🤣
🤣 bechaara fastly he has to climb in to the car.( funny scene)😆

Suhana arrives in the party in a auto. There she checks her make up in the mirror and auto driver just stares at her😳(i know no one cant take their eyes off her😳) She asks him is she lookin beautiful but he doesn't say a thing. Then says i know u r speechless and i know that i am the best and leaces from there(a very cute scene😳)

Suhana meets Khurana and khurana tells her that the party is given because of her and here sanjana and her dad worries abt that and sanju saves the situation by saying hai and suhana's dad stops khurana before saying anything.😆

Here ishaan's family comes to a house and there the girl's parents start praising their daughter saying she is laakhon mein ek, she is like reity zinta etc etc... and the whole gang is like oh wow and all that.😆😆

Khurana comes with a family(its the ristha for suhana) and suhana's dad ntroduces sanjana and suhana to lucky(ya thats what he says that his fnds call him lucky) then suhana asks him whether his fnds call him in anger lakhanpal😆. He says yes my name is lakhanpal but u can call me lucky but she says u r just lakhanpal for me👏 and he is like wow!i like it😕(and i am already hating him😡. He is so annoying😡) and all of them leave the both of them alone

Here radhika comes and takes blessings from elders. Ishaa's sis ask abt the dimple😆. Radhika's mom tells them that its friday so no dimple😆( wow mujhe nahi patha ki fridays ko dimple nahi dikthi😆). Even ishaan's family gets shocked with this reply😛. Then they let go of this

Ishaan's bro tells them abt baarish and gaadi and golgappe etc etc.😆🤣 Then badi ma interrupts and tells them that we don't have cooks and they only cook in the house. Radhika's mom says that she cooks very well and she is expert in making kadhi chaval. And ishaan's bro is like ishaan likes that a lot and even ishaan gets shocked hearing this.😆😆

And they ask her about night dress😆 and they she can wear it full day😆 also but radhika tells them that she wears only saree. Then they ask ishaan to ask radhika anything and ishaan says what can i ask and tells radhika to tell herself only(budhu hai 😆snd u know in this whole scene ishaan is fully sharmofying😆) So she tells hi that she keeps vrath for 3 days😆 a week and badi ma is fully impressed by her and ishaan's dad asks her whether radhika wants to ask ishaan anything and she whispers something into her bhabhi's ears.

PRECAP:Preity tells ishaan that she is already married and ishaan is shocked😕

RATING:8/10
Edited by deepthis - 14 years ago
thnx..I have a feeling that Radhika(the girl Ishaan went to see)would say that she is married to lord krishna or something like that!!
well guys
sorry for the very late update

Hey dear.. thanks for this.. really gr8 update.. 🤗