LNMDJ Cast interviews...*new linx uploaded* - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Sundas for collecting all the videos, u missed Dishank and Gaurav first interview with TT, and also Sumit Soni interview.
Christmas messages of them.

Muniza
Oh wow!!!!!!! Thank you soooooooo much!!! This is so considerate of you to do!!! Now I know which ones I haven't seen so I can go and watch them๐Ÿ˜Š
thx sun..gr8 work....now ther'll b no prob in searching the interviews
U really are a sweetheart.....

Very thoughtful of u Sun.......๐Ÿ‘

Maybe we could request Sano to make it a sticky so that we don't have to search for the thread when we want to view them...
Wow Sun..You are a darling dear.

Thank You so much. This is really really helpful. Loads of Fodder in one place to continue our madness๐Ÿ˜†.

Thanks again. Loads of hugs.

Khushi.

da 1 we cud not get on u tube had interview of da whole cast......y did dey del it.........crap
i knew i had prida nd savni interview atleast
thanks sundas for all the interviews. This makes it so much better. since the show is airing monday, wednesday, and friday, I'll watch the interviews on tuesday and thursday and then again rewatch the episodes on sat and sunday. wow I seriously have no  life. ๐Ÿคฃ
good to have it all compiled like this...wish we had more though.. these bunch of actors deserved so much more coverage...anyway...great work sun! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sundas, thanks soooooooooo much for this.....Really appreciate this..
Originally posted by babygurl10

thxxx.....makes life so much easier

U r most welcum...๐Ÿ˜Š

Sundas