Sasural Genda Phool

Plz change the Male lead (ishaan)

anamika123 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi everyone...

My name is Anamika. I am a silent reader but is
show ne mujhe Bolne per majboor ker dia hai...
Anyways guys I luv this show and I am a huge fan of
Ragini but plz plz plz Change the Male lead... (ishaan)
he is not good looking at all... And woh ragini ke saath
suit bilkul nahi kerta.... Y creative people choose him for
this show and opposite ragini.... She is a brilliant actor.

I m requsting to the head if the SGP that plzzz change him...
Do u guys agree with me and if u don't then plzzz give
me one good reason why not... Jisse main bhi convince
ho jaaon...

What say guys... What do u think???? 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am a big fan of ishan means Jai Soni. He is a brilliant actor. U may not watch him earlier but I saw him in prc earlier and there his acting spellbound me. He is good looking also. U dont like him here due to his look. Just have a look in his previous look.

But I am agree with u that he doesn't suit with Ragini.Edited by sanchitaroy - 14 years ago
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't like him that much either...He is well cute i would say BUT he and Ragini's pair is definitely very off..! They don't seem to match each other..At least they shd have made Sid play Ishaan's role..Would have been better i think..

I don't think we can do much anyways...CVs woudn't just change the leads like that..:( Hopefully their on screen chemistry will grow in the coming epsidoes...It has to!
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 14 years ago
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No yaar...
He is for me the best choice for the role of Ishaan as he looks really simple and cute at the same time...
And weel I think he will start to look good with ragini as we are not habitual of seeing them together and most of us still drool over Aami and Ragini pairing that includes me and want them to be together again...
Just want to say that give some time to them...
I am sure it will be great watching them together

Take Care
Zoya

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh man...after looking at the above pic posted, i can't help but wonder WHY the creatives made ishaan look so different in the show?!!
Well i agree that jay soni-ragini make a bad match...but thats the demand of the story...the main theme of this show is that u always dont have to be married to someone who is handsome n good looking........even a simple guy like ishaan can make a good husband.......that is why the creatives have zeroed him to play the show.but i wish he cud be bit taller than ragini.....
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: rijul1

Well i agree that jay soni-ragini make a bad match...but thats the demand of the story...the main theme of this show is that u always dont have to be married to someone who is handsome n good looking........even a simple guy like ishaan can make a good husband.......that is why the creatives have zeroed him to play the show.but i wish he cud be bit taller than ragini.....

Probably but if the lead pair is not attractive or doesn't share good chemistry then it's a loss for the maker isn't it? I am sure a large number of viewers watch shows because of the star cast and a very few actually look for a story. In this case the story isn't new so it's going to be a great challenge for the actors to keep the audience hooked.

maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with u  .Ragini is good actor .they should change Ishan Edited by maheen55 - 14 years ago
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
even I wanted someone else opposite Ragini..when I first saw the promos I liked everything except the pairing of Ragini and Jai..I too want someone else!!
rinku4u thumbnail
 the match is no doubt bad both Ishaan  is perfect as we saw real ishaan & raagini is good suhana  as lolita  & regarding Ishaan's look its d demand of the story ... :)
Edited by nehamehra - 14 years ago