Chit Chat

Make your own RULES !!

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey friends,

i know nobody likes to follow rules right....but we have to...coz we cant always break them...😳

but just imagine..what if you get to make your own rules, how would it be?? πŸ˜‰

So lets get creative...and come up with funny or different rules / laws that should be applied in

Schools / Colleges
Work place
your Country

and finally

on IF...

you can come up with anything funny, weird, sensible...
for eg: i think we should have 3 days off on weekends...πŸ˜‰ 
or say....my birthday should be declared a national holiday...lol πŸ˜†

looking forward to your replies............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

lol nice topic StarπŸ‘

For work: Management should allow to leave early at 3/4pm from office,to avoid trafic jam....and Always leave without telling anyone where you're going!

In IF everybody seems normal until u know them!! so dont try to know the IF'ans...πŸ˜›

will add more laterπŸ˜‰
Edited by Believe - 14 years ago
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Believe

lol nice topic StarπŸ‘ thanks..

For work: Management should allow to leave early at 3/4pm from office,to avoid trafic jam....lol or how bout come and go whenever you want to? πŸ˜‰and Always leave without telling anyone where you're going!
some more for office:
- salary increase every month πŸ˜‰
-nobody dare order me anything...request me if you want your work done..πŸ˜†
- net connection w/o interruption...
- chatting with colleagues/clients instead of using telephone - actually this one can save alot of tel. costs....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In IF everybody seems normal until u know them!! so dont try to know the IF'ans...πŸ˜›

will add more laterπŸ˜‰

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

lolπŸ˜†yaaaa

Aisa hey tho in work place we should put small notice board on Table :-''YES this is my DAD's Company''πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

Schools / Colleges
5 days a week chhuti , 2 days jaana pade..😍
Work place
I aint workin .. hehehe
your Country
idk

and finally

on IF...i wanna say WT* hahaa bt i dun wanna get banned..i think wth is ........ powerless 🀣🀣

you can come up with anything funny, weird, sensible...
for eg: i think we should have 3 days off on weekends...πŸ˜‰ 
or say....my birthday should be declared a national holiday...lol πŸ˜† very creative star..sme here...my budday was such a mahaan din πŸ˜†

looking forward to your replies............

sory..bad mood..hehehee = no humour πŸ˜†
thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
they should  allow the students  to attend   cell phones inside the class room atleast for five minutes

they should allow to chat  in internet  inside the class room while teachers are not lecturing

they should allow to put hands around the necks of our friends in the class room  at the time of  listening  to lectures

AmbyCious thumbnail
Originally posted by: thambu

they should  allow the students  to attend   cell phones inside the class room atleast for five minutes ...😍

they should allow to chat  in internet  inside the class room while teachers are not lecturing ......well yea πŸ˜†

they should allow to put hands around the necks of our friends in the class room  at the time of  listening  to lectures ...πŸ€” kya?πŸ€”πŸ˜†oh most importantly...dey shud allow us to throw things at the teacher 🀣 omg it would be sooo much fun..i'd go and buy some really good stones 😎🀣

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

OMG!!!!   throwing chak pieces is okey yaar  ...but throwing stones is a serious rule ....  kahin sar pe lag gaya tho khoon nikal aayega na yaar....  kya aap teachers in blood dekh sakti ho ...
love_vs_hate thumbnail
nice topic... i don't want to make any rule... lol...
AmbyCious thumbnail

OMG!!!!   throwing chak pieces is okey yaar  ...but throwing stones is a serious rule ....  kahin sar pe lag gaya tho khoon nikal aayega na yaar....  kya aap teachers in blood dekh sakti ho ...
[/QUOTE]
I think throwing chalks would be fun too,you can throw hard to show how angry you are.
and stones......special edition for history teachers 🀣