Make your own RULES !! - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
and yes one more
ALL THE PROJECTORS AND COMPUTERS IN THE SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES SHOULD BE RESERVED FOR MOVIE SHOWS INSTEAD OF STUPID PRESENTATIONS πŸ˜†
Originally posted by baz786

hope we never had to work and got money for free πŸ˜†

oh i'm slipping into dreamworld now 🀣
@sweetstrawberry girl..🀣awesome rules
Originally posted by AmbyCious

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww teachers singing and dancing🀒🀒
hw abt a school where we all get a private cubical type room..we can sit alone and watch the teacher give their boring lecture on a tv 🀣 ii'm a private person u see 🀣

lol...what difference does it make....  πŸ˜†  sitting in the class room and sitting in a private cubical room with tv.....🀣 both are one and the same

btw I want to implement  a rule that teachers should not  ask any questions about  the lecture  to the students during a lecture πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by strawberryshake

in exams students should be required to write the questions of the given answers instead of answers of the given questions

lol....πŸ˜†πŸ€£    what an idea jee πŸ‘   it's going to be so easy  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by thambu

lol...what difference does it make....  πŸ˜†  sitting in the class room and sitting in a private cubical room with tv.....🀣 both are one and the same

btw I want to implement  a rule that teachers should not  ask any questions about  the lecture  to the students during a lecture πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

what an idea sirjee πŸ€£πŸ‘
Originally posted by AmbyCious

what an idea sirjee πŸ€£πŸ‘

yeah jee  ....  woh kahte hain na  idea ke  75  aur kaam ke 25  ...so here idea is greater than the work you know.... 

so implement new rules with your ideas that will earn you 75%

this time i want to implement a rule in school and colleges that students can khujao their sar  if they din't understand the lecture πŸ˜†πŸ€£