Suggest Remedy for Hair Fall.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends,
Well friends i have just straightened my hair with hair straightening cream.
But after straightening my hairs are falling a lot.
What should i do now to stop excessive hair fall?
Suggest remedy.

Bye!!!
I also lose some hair. have begun to use oil, every Sunday. Taking on the morning and wash out the evening. Have noticed that the hair is a little thicker, and not break so easily. User Amla oil .. So you should NOK try out the oil. And if they do not help then try with kokkosolje or almond oil. Have heard that there is very good for hair. And if it did not go, so ask your doctor simply. So they possibly give you advice:)
Something that might help is that you should not comb your hair while it is wet. And comb every day, otherwise it is so curly and messy. And when you then comb your hair after a few days, go and lugger to the hair. which may cause you to lose some hair. And as someone wrote up here, try not to straighten the hair (if you do). It damages the hair simply

Anyway, I wish you luck, and hope that everything will work out:) 😃
Originally posted by SaJan_Sana4ever

I also lose some hair. have begun to use oil, every Sunday. Taking on the morning and wash out the evening. Have noticed that the hair is a little thicker, and not break so easily. User Amla oil .. So you should NOK try out the oil. And if they do not help then try with kokkosolje or almond oil. Have heard that there is very good for hair. And if it did not go, so ask your doctor simply. So they possibly give you advice:)
Something that might help is that you should not comb your hair while it is wet. And comb every day, otherwise it is so curly and messy. And when you then comb your hair after a few days, go and lugger to the hair. which may cause you to lose some hair. And as someone wrote up here, try not to straighten the hair (if you do). It damages the hair simply

Anyway, I wish you luck, and hope that everything will work out:) 😃
Thanks very much buddy for very nice advice.😛😉👏
great hair tips:
Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal uses a low energy laser. Beaming the laser on small areas of your skin basically destroys the hair follicle and impairs its growth. Laser hair removal is done by beaming a specified wavelength of light from a handpiece into the skin, where it targets dark material (usually the pigment in hair).

Sona Laser Hair Removal
The Sona laser hair removal professionals use several state-of-the-art lasers to ensure the best results for patients' differing skin and hair types.

Henna hair dye and Henna paste
Henna is the most popular natural colourants. It is easily available and easy to use. It conditions hair and has great protective and restoration powers. Such quality have made henna one of the most versatile ingredients.

Your Brushes & Combs
To get the most natural-looking streak-free blush application, hold your brush by placing your fingers just above the metal section of the handle.

Posted: 13 years ago
Try to avoid excessive use of chemicals on you hair as they destroy the natural quality of the hair.
You can apply curd mixed with besan as it will add shine to your hair and also will decrease hair fall. You can also Boil one cup mustard oil with four tablespoon heena (mehendi) leaves. Filter it and keep it in a bottle. Message it on the bald patches regularly. It is very effective natural remedy for baldness. Take care of your diet. Contact us giving an idea about your diet to suggest you better at:1800-103-6663(TOLL FREE)
Originally posted by NUTRIHEALTH

Try to avoid excessive use of chemicals on you hair as they destroy the natural quality of the hair.
You can apply curd mixed with besan as it will add shine to your hair and also will decrease hair fall. You can also Boil one cup mustard oil with four tablespoon heena (mehendi) leaves. Filter it and keep it in a bottle. Message it on the bald patches regularly. It is very effective natural remedy for baldness. Take care of your diet. Contact us giving an idea about your diet to suggest you better at:1800-103-6663(TOLL FREE)

Thanks for this suggestion!!!!!
I don't know! I myself lose hair... rapidly falling... might turn me bald sometime, soon! 🤔 😆

Try oiling your hair, regularly BTW! Or umm... wash your hair with egg and curd once a week. 😃