some facts about Jai Soni/ishan

Posted: 14 years ago
Most of the people here are watching Jai Soni first time. I want to tell something about him. I first saw him in prithviraj chauhan in 2006. He played the prince of chittor there named Samar Singh. It was at first a negative character. He tried to refrain prithvi to get a treasure for which prithvi came out from his home. By that treasure prithvi wanted to eradicate the poverty of the people of his kingdom but samar also wanted it and planned a lot of difficulty in prithvi's way. But at the last the char became positive. There I saw his brilliant acting. I think periodical char is the toughest char where people have to show his horse riding and sword fighting skill. Yes Jai knows all the skills. Then he acted in the mythological show 'Raavan' where he played the young Ravan. People liked him so much that they didn't want Ravan to grow up. Then he did a comedy show. But in the previous two shows we could see his acting talent. In Sasural Genda Phool he is given this look to show him dumb. I think it's the story's demand. But most of the people think he is not good looking and not a good actor. Plz see the picture I posted in pic gallery. And obviously he is a good actor. But dont know how much scope he will get in this show.

P.S- Mod plz dont close the topic. I can write these in his appreciation thread. But the people who are not his fan never visit his appreciation thread. So I made this different topic.
Hey Sanchi 🤗
BTW Jay played the role of Jigar in Baa bahu aur baby , then in the 2nd season the actor was replaced.
he  was in the movie buddha mar gaya as well
not very much scope for him there though

good to see him back
He is not getting the role which gives him the chance to show his acting talent like prc. Hope here he gets the scope.
Jay is superb very cute and good actor.
He is soooooooo cute😉
Oh GOD! I think I have a CRUSH on him😳
And uski acting aur facial expressions bhi bahut pyara hai..I love nerdy cute guys😍
Thanx sweety for the info
Well i saw him first time in Baa Bahu and Baby's season 1

Take Care
Zoya
Thanks Ruma,Mita,Zoya.

@Mita - For the first time I got someone who love his facial expression. Thanks dear. I was feeling alone in the forum.

@Zoya - I know most of the people saw him Baa Bahoo aur Baby first. But his best acting was in prc till now. If anyone wants to see prc videos of him I can supply. Doing a negative char and thats too in periodical show is very tough.
i also love his cute confuse expressions he is very cute.