•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys

The much awaited meeting of suhana and ishaan took place today😳

Update:

PART 1:

Suhana is in garden reading her mom's letter in which she writes u must be so beautiful now and i know u r a very brave girl and be that and i couldn't be with u when u need me the most😳😳

Just then sanjana comes there and suhana hides the letter from her and sanju says u share ur feelings with mom what should i do i haven't eeven seen mom because she died and its a sweet and a cute scene😳😊

Ishaan's bro wants to go out of house for 12 months and his wife argues not to go as his father also done the same thing but badi ma comes and tells her that she has full faith in her son👏 and she should support him.just then ishaan's father comes and takes badima with him to solve dada and dadi's problem and ishaan's bhabhi agrees for ishaan bro's leaving.😳😊

Here dada and dadi fights abt chappals😆 and badi ma controls the situation by telling that dadi has made shahi panner for dadaji.😆

PART 2:

Ishaan is happy with the mechanic for repairing his scooter in a better way 😆and thanks him😊.Here suhana is describing her fnds abt lakhanpal and how she blasted him😆😉. She goes to garage for some oil and her fnds say that they dont like the smell of the garage but suhana says she loves it😆😆 and closes her eyes and bumps the car into ishaan's scooter😆😆

Dadaji comes with a towel and in a full fun mood and dadi asks why he is wet he will get fever and all that and just then badi ma comes and patches them up.dadaji leaves an badi ma tells dadi another girl is coming today to see ishaan and dadi is worried for ishaan😕

PART 3:

Suhana's fnds ask her to leave as it may cause police case but hamara tigress doesn't listen to them and comes out of car to scold ishaan for parking his scooter in a wrong place.Here ishaan is scared of them😆 and suhana's fnds think he is so angry 😆but suhana says i am brave👏 and goes to him and scolds him but ishaan ek baar bhi bolta nahi hai😕.The mechanic tells him to ask for compensation but he is afraid of her and couldn't even utter a single word😕. And tells the mechanic that he has to leave and suhana's fnds make fun of him.Suhana laughs at him while ishaan leaves on his scooter😭

PRECAP:
The girl likes ishaan and all r happy and ishaan is very much happy 😆😕

RATING: 8/10 nothing much happened but for ishaan and suhana's meeting and a good emotional scene between suhana and sanjana and ofcourse the letter

HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT
Plz hit LIKE button and plz comment
Thanks for the update,ishaan suhana meeting is cute 😊
Thx  for the udate
omg the girl likes isshan now wat will happen ?😳
Thanks a ton for the update dear... yday was awesome ..after all

our SuShaan met for the first time.. 😳