Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 4th March-Written Update

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

2day's episode was the most hilarious one till date!!!! it was full of surprises and shocks and every1's confused expressions and comedy!! must explain it STEP BY STEP!!

1st part
the episode starts with naitik dancing around in nashaa.Nandini dreams about mohit coming there and playing holi.After she realises she was dreaming,bhabhimaa and gaya3 come there and ask nandini where naitik is.she says she doesn't know anythng abt it.they both ask her where her attention is.she feels a little awkward.then naitik's friends come there.bhabhimaa and gaya3 ask them abt naitik.they say mayb he has gone somewhere here with punit(his frnd).
@maheshwaris
some guests arrived there question akshara y she hasn't played holi yet.one guest says mayb she is waiting 4 jamaaisa to put colours on her first.then rajashri somehow changes the topic and takes them in to hv thandaai.Akshara feels hurt.Naitik comes infront of her and romantically applies gulaal on her cheeks!Akshara gets very happy!But then she realises it was juz her dream!πŸ˜•
@singhanias
gaya3 is very worried abt naitik.she enquires abt himto his frndz.they say mayb he is here only.they get a little scared tht mayb he has gone somewhere due to the bhaang!😲
Scene shifts to maheshwaris
akshara sees naitik coming towards her.she thinks mayb she is just dreaming abt him.naitik is walking towards akshara.he takes some gulaal in his hand and comes closer to her.she realises it is not a dream but reality now.all the maheshwaris notice him.he throws gulaal on akshara's face!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘
she is shocked and surprised at this!😲naitik is fully talli!!πŸ˜†then naitik goes to rajashri and vishambhar and asks them that they hadn't expected him to come there,right?rajashri says no no nothing like tht.then he again asks them the same thng.vishambhar says yes v hadn't thought u wud come!then he goes to dadi.he does apne haath upar karke namaskar to her and says jai jai shivshankar!πŸ˜†
dadi is v surprised and greets him bak.he asks varsha-bhabhi dadi ke pair(feet) kaha hai.πŸ˜†every1 gets confused!then varsha shows him dadi's feet.πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
then he goes to vishambhar and takes his aashirwaad and says i must get ur blessings.vishambhar says my blessings r always with u!then he goes to rajashri and says maa aap bahut chintaa karti hai na.πŸ˜‰lekin aapki chinta mein hi aapki mamta chhupi hui hai.πŸ˜ƒto aap aapna mamta bharaa haath mere sar pe bhi rakh dijiye!😊rajashri is happy cum surprised.she blesses him.
during all this, the most surprised and confused person is akshara!!πŸ˜†

then naitik goes to kaka.he takes his blessings.he goes to kaki and says aap to saakshaat devi hai!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and touches her feet.after this he sees shaurya and hugs him cheerfully!shaurya greets him bak very surprised!he says to shaurya-dada aap bahut acche hai!πŸ˜›then naitik hugs anshu and kisses him on his cheek.😊
then he goes with anshu to play holi.
@singhanias
daddaji and rajbanna too come there and are worried along with gaya3 and bhabhimaa.punit enters there.every1 asks him abt naitik but he hides bhaang ki goli which is in his hand and says he is completely clueless abt this!every1 gets worried again!πŸ˜•

2nd part
naitik is dancing with anshu and other kids and playing holi!he takes some colours and puts them on all maheshwaris' faces!!⭐️
then suddenly he turns behind and anshu pichkaari se uspe paani udaana chalu kar deta hai!😲he closes his eyes and all maheshwaris get tensed!they stop anshu.rajashri comes and scolds him 4 his harkat.naitik looks astonishingly at rajshri.(here,i felt like naitik ka nashaa kahi utar to nahi gaya!😲)
but naitik is a ⭐️!naitik surprises every1 by saying to rajashri-maa aap bhul gayi?arrey aap sab bhul gaye.itni zaroori baat aap sab bhul kaisegaye?every1 looks at each other confusingly!πŸ˜•πŸ˜²then he takes some colours in his hand,throws them in the air and says buraa naa maano holi hai!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
then he again starts playing holi!all get relaxed and akshara gets confused!

3rd part
@maheshwaris
rajashri says to dadi and kaki-pata nahi jamaaisa ko ye kya ho gaya hai!😲bas iss baar wo kisi bhi tarah naaraaz hokar chale naa jaaye!then dadi says par pata nahi baaki sab kyu nahi aaye!rajashri says yaa even i was thinking this.i'll call them and ask them!
@singhanias
all are worried.naitik's frndz come and tell every1 tht naitik is nowhere to be seen!uday(naitik's frnd)is also not picking up the phone.mayb naitik is with him.
so,daddaji and rajbanna get ready to go at his house and search naitik.just then,gulabo comes from inside and tells gaya3 kissi ka phone hai.gaya3 says shayad munna ka hi hoga.so daddaji and rajbanna stop.
it is rajashri at the other side of the phone.she asks gaya3 y didnt all of them come?gaya3 says v all wanted to come but naitik was unwilling.and they dont know where he has gone now!rajashri says but he has already come here!gaya3 is surprised at this!😲she says itz gud u informed us abt this.then rajashri says actually i had called to tell all of u tht u all also come here soon.waise jamaaisa aaj kuch alag hi vartaav kar rahe hai!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
gaya3 gets worried at this.πŸ˜•she says yaa v'll b coming soon..she tells every1 tht v shud go there immediately.

precap
naitik is talli in nasha of bhaang and is telling akshara-main aapsa kehna chahta tha ki aaj aap bahut sundar lag rahi hai!Akshara is totally surpised at this!

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surfgal thumbnail
it is a super show one of the best on TV
julz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey thanx..the epi was so much better than yest..naitik was too funny..lol..😊 but aksh..wats wrong with her..??cant she talk? she is always so stunned..

Apoorva_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As usual manu.. Good work..!!!
I wud suggest anyone who hv nt yet seen the episode., plz do watch it soon.!!!! Its hilarious... Most entertaining one till date..!!!!
manasi_31 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surfgal

it is a super show one of the best on TV

u right!!!!!!!!
no doubt abs.......!!!!!!!
#1!!!!!!
manasi_31 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: julz

hey thanx..the epi was so much better than yest..naitik was too funny..lol..😊 but aksh..wats wrong with her..??cant she talk? she is always so stunned..

welcome..
yeah.......!!!!!!
naitik to chhaa gaya aaj!!!!!!!!!!
all the singhanias and maheshwaris r duffers!!!! they dnt even understand this much tht he might hv drunk bhaang!! itz holi yaar..koi bhi ye guess kar sakta hai!!
well akshi is a little sehmi hui yaar.......!! her character is like tht..she doesnt speak up quickly!! and then she wants naitik to talk with her this time naa........
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnk u soooooooooooo mchhh 4 d update!!!!!!!!!!
damit...i ddnt watch it....stupid exams.....
manasi_31 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Stutee_22

As usual manu.. Good work..!!!
I wud suggest anyone who hv nt yet seen the episode., plz do watch it soon.!!!! Its hilarious... Most entertaining one till date..!!!!

thanxxx appu dear!!
yaaaaa.........
definately watch 2day's episode every1!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is my valuable advice........!!!!!!!!!
manasi_31 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Archana_Naksh

thnk u soooooooooooo mchhh 4 d update!!!!!!!!!!

damit...i ddnt watch it....stupid exams.....

anytime dear!!!!
hey archu......itz kk yaar........hota hai kabhi kabhi....!!
par after the examz ye episode jaroor dekh lena!!!!!!!!!!!!
and yaa.....ho sake to kal ka episode miss mat karna.........naitik confessing 2 akshi aap bahut sundar lag rahi hai!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
samanoosama thumbnail
chaa gaye.... !!!! too good....! :) dil khush kar dittaa !!