ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Hi,

Previous Twitter New!

Let's just see how well this works out.

Instead of making 10 different posts regarding what someone said on twitter .. let's post it all here first .. and if a certain tweet .. turns out to be discussion material a new topic for it can be made.

So a few bollystars, that I'm aware of that have twitter are

Preity Zinta
Abhishek Bachchan
Imran Khan
Priyanka Chopra
Dino Morea
Uday Chopra
Vivek Oberoi
Genelia D'Souza
Shahid Kapoor
Karan Johar
Ritesh Deshmukh
Celina Jaitly
Lara Dutta
Konkona Sen Sharma
Mallika Sherwat
Sonam Kapoor
Akshay Kumar
Rahul Khanna
Shreya Ghoshal
Hrithik Roshan
Shahrukh Khan
Deepika Padukone
Amrita Rao
Farhan Aktar
Arjun Rampal
Kunal Kapoor
Neha Dhupia
Neil Nitin Mukesh
Iqbal Khan
Salman Khan

If you have more to ad to the list let me know and I'll update :)

Edited by preity*zinta - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

my previous post at the previous topic .

for those who havent read it !

-----

WOW. this have gotten soo darn big.

Shahid didnt win the award, all the fans should have move on. i sure did, i was hell upset about it. It was really RUDE and was not needed to tweet all those bad tweets to J. I was tweeting but i never curse them or anything. I was tweeting FF saying that ranbir didnt deserved it shahid did and blah blah blah, but i never curse them or anything. But i have already accepted the fact that Ranbir got it. And no doubt he was really good in his movies.  

As im a huge Shahid Kapoor fan, and what the SK fans did, shows bad on me as well, and im counted along with them.

There are a few shahid fans that tweeted but didnt say anything bad.

AND i dont see how Bebo, Saif and who else got into this.

Why do people go in others twitter profile and read there tweet i dont know why they do that. they have nothing better to do, so they do that.

And if someone talks bad about a celeb that you like and they dont like, why should you care? there not talking about her/him to you?
you shouldn't care at all.

Look at the postive side of all this. Why always the negative? Why must there always by angry in everyone reply? Why can't they be peace for once.

We all know we dont get along with everyone on this forums. But this forum is for everyone to come together. Whatever likes or dislike you all can talk about it and respect each and everyone thoughts and opinion.

We all SHOULD REPECT EACH OTHER OPINION!

Dont bring your personal or any one personal stuff here, and talk about them, cause one way or the other they will find out. As he wall have ears, and so does everyone here. They read something and make it into there own story.

Everyone have there likes and dislike, and opinion and it something everyone have to live with.

There is never a postive reply in this forum, because someone or the other popp out of nowhere and starts talking trash.

If you dont have nothing nice to say, keep it to yourself. Simple as That.

These are the mini reason/problems that our world have become like this. So violent, no one cares about anyones feelings. Everyone have become to SELFISH and only think about what good for themselves. But let me clear this, not everyone is selfish, there always a few that thinks about others. We all say bad stuff about the celebs we don't like and some people take it to heart and seriously well you shouldn't because it should bother you and it cannot stop you from liking them. Talking about the PERSON inself and then that person come to know about it, then you should ask that person who was talking bad about you why they were saying all those things. You should come out and start yelling at them, because there always a reasont to say something.

I'm not here to give lectures. Im just writing what i think it right.

Now who ever want to say something smart about my reply go right ahead. You can point out my flaws, spelling error, what ever you like. Go right ahead.

You all should this about all your replies and actually THINK OF WRITING SOMETHING POSTIVE.

And this is why everyone hates each other or dislike them.

-Fiona.
From SRK ---

tell u the secret of being the best. just dont believe u can go wrong...if u do..u have been thinking u will..stop it!! & never blame others 1:47 PM Feb 22nd via web

SRK's always so positive --- I do envy that!!!! 😕
Edited by lalixlili - 14 years ago
About what you said Shah - I don't need to know why and what they're talking about me for ----- they can go on --- that doesn't bother me......

If I want to say something - I do it directly without insulting....
Something nice about IF - the degree of politeness, tolerance and acceptance of that forum is indeniable --- the smartness of the members and their own way to deal with disagreements....👏

Will miss you Shah --- maybe i should follow you to badmouth about me LOL that should be fun ---- ****JOKE**** for people who don't understand...

And as an awereness spreader of global issues 🤢: strong aftershock in Chile....news from twitter ----

Btw --- to shahid's fans -- something tells me that your secret forum is infiltrated ---- ...so when you badmouth --- do it with the right persons....hihihi too many people know what's going on there - that's fishy lol 😆😆😆😆
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Me being a diehard SK fan, still thinks RK deserves the award.
I hardly log onto Twitter anyways...mostly IF and FB!
I think Shahid deserved it also - along with Abhay and Aamir --- Does that make Ranbir undeserving? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

It's just I happen to like Shahid MORE...Is that a crime...?

Instead of crying ----- send some food, clothes and money to Chile -- As an awereness spreader of global issues - I have a duty to make you feel guilty to have an internet connection... ****JOKE**** for those who don't understand...

Hey N., I have no right to lecture you or to give you lessons of morality - especially on a BW section (Buff movies forum) ..But yes, for some reason I still feel confident enough to COME HERE to tell you how shameful it is to talk and blab about celebs's tweets when natural disasters occur just like everyday in the world - like if 2009 & 2010 were the only years during which such events occured and just to vent out my catastrophism about the great patheticness of Humankind and BW fans..obviously....because it just makes good sense to float around such thoughtful comments on people who happen to JUST enjoy sharing news about BW.....

Look at my signature - MNIA -- My Name Is Adolf...
And by the way you have a right to lamely react to what I have just written --- since I'm a rights provider/owner for people to think or to express their wisedumb words....since mines are smart.. ***rolls eyes***
***********JOKE************
Sarcasm doesn't translate well on IF...😕 ..another wisedumbness...Edited by lalixlili - 14 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Oh God? What is wrong with you?? I'm not reacting lamely.
Gosh, in fact I agree.
I'm not those kind of fans who tweet Jitesh about RK not deserving. In fact I think he did deserve it!
Honey I was JOKING ------ it wasn't serious and nothing's wrong with me LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Read the Abhay Deol thread then you'll get what I wrote LOL
-Aladin- thumbnail
I have a dedication for Lily ji and Zainab ji:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkV-of_eN2w[/YOUTUBE]

Because it's my absolute favourite.  😃 

Chill guys, tempers get the better of us sometimes. Raat gayi, baat gayi (means let bygones be bygones).  We come on IF for fun (at least I do when I am tired/bored of looking at the same pages, LOL), so let's keep it fun.

If you dwell in the past, you can't move forward, and life is all about the future, because well, past is past and we can't change it and there is no such thing as present (because every second that passes, is a moment of the past. 

I will understand if you both ignore my message, because, even I don't consider myself to be sensible, so who knows what I wrote makes sense or not.

Whoever discusses IF members behind their backs on twitter needs to get a life.  Lily ji, please don't get yourself banned.  It's not worth it, trust me.

I'm hardly qualified to be a teacher yet, but maybe someday. Let's see. 😉

As my status message says, "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much more" by Oscar Wilde. I don't think anyone is enemies here, but still guys, let it be. What Zainab ji said maybe seems out of line, but if someone keeps getting picked on for the same thing, it would annoy them. Understand that much, at least.  But why am I getting involved. I guess I don't like arguments, specially arguments that keep on stretching. You both are among my favourite posters, and I really don't like what's been happening since yesterday.  Probably it seems false, considering my history, LOL, however, it's the absolute truth.