Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
The discussion is mainly on Ishaan and Suhana
1. How ishaan would like modern girl like suhana after marriage
2. Will suhana accept the simple boy ishaan
3. How would they fall in  love and so on..

Me..I think that it will a lot  more difficult for them to adjust to each other, there will be some or many nok jhoks between and ishaan would be intimated by suhana..lol that would quite fun, what would be even more interesting ishaan turning tables on suhana and not getting intimidated by her..*hai* I would love to have love blossom for them I just cannot rum my brains on how that would happen.lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Well nice post.. me need to put ma THINKING Cap.. . on.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now.. heres my two cents...

- Am sure.. Ishaan would relatively easily accept Suhana.. for Suhanas nature n characteristics. .are kind of magnetic n attractive for him..  so he is bound to be smitten.. (We saw a glimpse of this in ydays epi.. when he kept looking back at Suhana)

- As for Suhana, i think. .she wuld find it quite difficult to accept to both Ishaan.. for she has already displayed her attraction to hot dudes.. eg. Sid.. plus she is bound to b dominating in nature n a bit short tempered..so the transition would be difficult for her..

-As for falling in luv.. thats sure gonna happen coz.. Ishaan is gonna b smitten with Suhana.. n eventually fall head over heels in luv with her.. and Suhana.. wuld slowly but surely adapt to the new circurmstances in her life and see the HEART OF GOLD that Ishaan has.. the way he obeys his elders and cares for everyone..

Btw.. the precap of today has gotten me soooo excited.. SuShaan gonna b at a Trip.. together..
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice topic dear...
Will be commenting soon

Take Care
Zoya
ghazal_naz thumbnail
i think that some kind of emotional drama will get them marrege
like suhana's dad will emotionaly blakmail her and she will marry him and ishaan is despo to get marry πŸ˜†so he will marry her
Arziya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Well nice post.. me need to put ma THINKING Cap.. . on.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now.. heres my two cents...

- Am sure.. Ishaan would relatively easily accept Suhana.. for Suhanas nature n characteristics. .are kind of magnetic n attractive for him..  so he is bound to be smitten.. (We saw a glimpse of this in ydays epi.. when he kept looking back at Suhana) ha. yeah he def would accept her and would be sad to find out that suhana is not ready to accept him but will surely give her time to accept him

- As for Suhana, i think. .she wuld find it quite difficult to accept to both Ishaan.. for she has already displayed her attraction to hot dudes.. eg. Sid.. plus she is bound to b dominating in nature n a bit short tempered..so the transition would be difficult for her.. yup it surely would be difficult for her to accept him but she has a sweet side as well, sometimes she is like wax when it melts its soft not hard..

-As for falling in luv.. thats sure gonna happen coz.. Ishaan is gonna b smitten with Suhana.. n eventually fall head over heels in luv with her.. and Suhana.. wuld slowly but surely adapt to the new circurmstances in her life and see the HEART OF GOLD that Ishaan has.. the way he obeys his elders and cares for everyone.. totally agree with this idea, he might impress her that he doesnt force her for anything he accepts her as she is

Btw.. the precap of today has gotten me soooo excited.. SuShaan gonna b at a Trip.. together.. Yeah it has gotten me excited as well, cannot wait for monday πŸ˜†

Arziya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ghazal_naz

i think that some kind of emotional drama will get them marrege

like suhana's dad will emotionaly blakmail her and she will marry him and ishaan is despo to get marry πŸ˜†so he will marry her haha nice prediction there, this could surely happen me wondering what would happen for suhana's dad to blackmail and her being convinced..probably something about her late mother..and ishaan yeah he would totally be on cloud nine when it comes for marriageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well here is what I think about your questions....

Well if you have seen the title track....
It gives us the clue that Ishaan will fall for Suhan so I think love will make him adjust with our modern and hyper Suhana

Well now thats a difficult thing...
You know she is the type of girl who likes everything the way she wants...
And Ishaan is definately not his kind of guy....
So it will be really difficult for her to accept him...
But evetually she will fall for the family first as they willl be very loving and caring and then slowly slowly she will fall for Ishaan also

Well it will be not that fast...
I think as I said before that Ishaan will fall for Suhana and as we all know how shy he is so he will not be able to tell Suhana and will be hiding his feelings...
And for Suhana....
Well it will take a lot of time to think about Ishaan that way for her....

Take Care
Zoya
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I think Ishaan will accept Suhana just the way she is. Suhana may be modern but is not the spoilt brat types. She has respect for the people who works in the house and she never supports the wrong doers like the Lucky guy who scolded the waiter in that party. These qualities will definitely impress Ishaan.

Yes, I think she will accept the simple boy Ishaan because I am sure of the fact that Sid is simply playing with her. He is actually after Suhana's property, and that he is an actor it's really not hard for him to have Suhana in his wraps. She is going to experience heart break soon which will change her views on hot dudes. Maybe she will accept Ishaan as a friend now as she will be spending time with him in Poltan ganj.

It's difficult to say that now. I have a feeling they will fall for each other only after marriage. How? Only time will say.

Nice questions πŸ˜ƒ

-Ananya
Edited by Ambrosia - 14 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zoya_01

Well here is what I think about your questions....

Well if you have seen the title track....
It gives us the clue that Ishaan will fall for Suhan so I think love will make him adjust with our modern and hyper Suhana yeah it could so be true and Ishaan does seem the kind of person who accepts people as they are

Well now thats a difficult thing...
You know she is the type of girl who likes everything the way she wants...
And Ishaan is definately not his kind of guy....
So it will be really difficult for her to accept him...
But evetually she will fall for the family first as they willl be very loving and caring and then slowly slowly she will fall for Ishaan also interesting I never thought she will fall for the family first but now that i think about it, she misses her mom a lot so it might be true and then she falls for ishaan

Well it will be not that fast...
I think as I said before that Ishaan will fall for Suhana and as we all know how shy he is so he will not be able to tell Suhana and will be hiding his feelings...
And for Suhana....
Well it will take a lot of time to think about Ishaan that way for her.... ishaan would be so cute hiding his feelings and this would mean it could be a drag as well :( hopefully they will fall with apt pace

Take Care
Zoya

Arziya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambrosia

I think Ishaan will accept Suhana just the way she is. Suhana may be modern but is not the spoilt brat types. She has respect for the people who works in the house and she never supports the wrong doers like the Lucky guy who scolded the waiter in that party. These qualities will definitely impress Ishaan.I so agree that she is not spoilt brat types and respects people and has the sense of wrong and right It would be interesting that ishaan would come to know about her qualities and truly respect her and accept her .

Yes, I think she will accept the simple boy Ishaan because I am sure of the fact that Sid is simply playing with her. He is actually after Suhana's property, and that he is an actor it's really not hard for him to have Suhana in his wraps. She is going to experience heart break soon which will change her views on hot dudes. Maybe she will accept Ishaan as a friend now as she will be spending time with him in Poltan ganj. that is simply great! it could be so be true that she will change her views on hot dudes after getting betrayed by Sid and yeah Sid would def be playing with her for property

It's difficult to say that now. I have a feeling they will fall for each other only after marriage. How? Only time will say.

Nice questions πŸ˜ƒ Thankyou 😊

-Ananya