Written/Pix/Video Update for 5th March

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for update Meeti!!!!!
I liked today's episode it was superb from screen play to dialogue every thing was perfect!!
best part was that Vinod speaking up against Manju and warning her not support Ajit...but i still don't know how this track will help Arman to reunite 😕
i would rate 8/10 as the story moved very with out dragging.Edited by nishr - 14 years ago
Thanks for the update

It was an average episode in my opinion. The kidnap of Vandu was a dhamakedaar scene, but the rest was "rhona dhona" naturally. Manav took a step forward and went from being a Lallu to become a real MAN. The cooperation between that policeman and Ajit was came as a surprise for me...I thought he would be bailed out, and try to harm Vandu afterwards...but no, this guy never disappoint us.😃

The best scene was when Vinod lectured his wife about Ajit's goondagari and how he had ruined ArMan's life. He really come to his senses, and I was glad when he said his whole family was glad that Ajit had been arrested...but Sulochna gave an uncertain expression.

The best thing with today's episode was the men's yelling at their women. They all came alive all of a sudden...especially Kaka and Vinod. No ArMan scenes - definitely a bad thing...but what more can be expected with this boring track? The precap was rather boring. A dhamakedaar episode can't be guaranteed on monday...challo, dekhte hain age kyaa hotaa hai...take it as it comes

I'd rate this episode as 6/10...vinod's lecture to Manju was a big big +, so 7/10...

Edited by indianfighter - 14 years ago

And forgot to mention one funny thing...when the rods of jail began to move like leaves moving in the wind, I almost fell out of my chair....hahaha...Can't stop laughing when I think about it...🤣

This reminds me that the jail is only a studio...a reality glitch from the makers of PR.

Edited by indianfighter - 14 years ago
IF its Manav ka dum because of which rods started moving 🤣
The Great Manav, a new professional wrestler of WWE...He takes it seriously and is about to break the rods of jail, which he has made into his new gym....🤣🤣 Edited by indianfighter - 14 years ago
Thank you for nice short/long update..

POOR Vandu...I hope this will be eye opener for Sav Aai but I doubt she will still blame archu...
Thanks for the update.  What no churail today??? aaahhhh.  Police inspector was he the same one as when Ajit brought with him to break Manav and Archu earlier in the show!!!
thanks for update it is a 6/10 episode for me.