Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
I'm thankful to God that I don't have to update a bakwas episode 🥳 it was slightly better tdy..

it started with Shaurya's football dance (must watch..for a moment i thought naitik lost it again)...Naitik is talli n playing colors with Akshara's relatives, wishing them and serving them...Everybody is praising Naitik tht he's attending the guests so well   ðŸ˜ƒ He sees Akshara n come towards her..and says you're looking so beautiful..just like dooj ka chand..everybody thinks he's saying this for akshara but actually he's flirting with dadi (hilarious scene 😃 ) he tells dadi that she should have given some khoobsoorti to her granddaughter also..and some qualities..he says "inke muh hamesha gubbare ki tarah phoola rehta hai" 🤣 ( i dun remember the exact dialogues but he was too good there) ..Akshara got irritated and went away...

Dhaniya & Varsha are putting sweets and gujiya for Naitik..Varsha tells her that Naitik has come for her then why isn't she talking to him? Akshara says I don't know what has happened to him, he never behaved like this...he's come to talk to me or make fun of me? 😃

Singhania's are worried that Naitik went there without telling any of them..Daddaji says they wanted to go but didn't go bec. of Naitik..now they havent made any preparations..Gayitri says that they will pack the gifts and leave for Maheshwari house..

evergreen dukhi aatma mohit is remembering the good old golden days with Naitik & his family....he doesn't wanna play holi (thank God for small mercies)

Gayitri & Bhabhi ma are worried about Naitik..bhabhi ma says may be he changed his mind and felt bad for akshara, that's why he went there..Gayitri says this is not possible coz he was very angry last night..all of a sudden happened to him ke he invited his friends for holi and now went to his sasural? Bhabhi ma says he must have gone to bring akshara back...Gayitri is confused n says she cannot understand what's in his mind...

Singhania's leave for Maheshwari house..Gayitri is worried that all relatives must have come and Naitik should not say something bad now..Daddaji is also worried that this time they'll have to handle it with care..they ask Rajshekhar to drive fast..

The whole Maheshwari clan is standing around Naitik , asking him to have some snacks..Naitik refuses to have anything..they offer a lot of delicacies but he doesn't agree..Varsha asks him to have some pakoras since Akshara cooked it..he says then he'll defintely not have it bec. they must be very spicy 😃 he says tht he won't tell them what he'd like to eat..Everybody is surprised and asks him what he wants to have...Naitik tells something in Shaurya's ears..Everyone asks him what does Naitik want ??? Shaurya screams out "BHAANG" 🤣 Akshara daantofies Naitik that he will not get any bhaang...Naitik looks at her and asks Vishambhar will they not get bhaang for him? it's holi and he wants it..Vishambhar says okay we'll get it...Shaurya says we don't have bhaang in our house..Vishambhar asks him to get it frm outside..Kaka says tht he knows frm where to get it 😃 everybody starts smiling...Shaurya & kaka go to get bhaang for naitik...naitik again looks at akshara..akshara is amused..

Varsha warns shaurya not to have any bhaang.. 😃

in the precap, Maheshwari's r again standing in a line , Naitik comes with thandai in his hands and drinks it in front of Akshara...

PS (just my opinion..i think naitik is just pretending..he didn't get tht much talli)Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
m going mad with his bahngofied state....cant take it anymore.......
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks for the update........today's episode was the best episode of this weak............and naitik flirting with dadi was a very nice scene...........par lagta hai ki akshi is going to be very angry on monday naitik drinking bhang in front of her,,,,,,, this time she is going to give him a good dose sara nasha utar degi ek dant mai😉

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaar yeh saare log line mein kyun klhade rehte hai....???
seems a Sholay scene..........Angrez ke zamane ke jailor will come kya??😆 😆
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update yaar...how long will they drag this holi thing...now it is becoming too much
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

<div></div>

kitne aadmi the 😃 why does bhola have to stand with them in tht line?
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: p@ras

thanks for the update yaar...how long will they drag this holi thing...now it is becoming too much

It has just started...they will drag for another 2 weeks. Naksh are yet to talk and pacth-up 😆
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: joysorrow

thanks for the update........today's episode was the best episode of this weak............and naitik flirting with dadi was a very nice scene...........par lagta hai ki akshi is going to be very angry on mondaynaitik drinking bhang in front of her,,,,,,, this time she is going to give him a good dose sara nasha utar degi ek dant mai😉

yes..aksh will be angry on him....but i was thinking, they r fighting in this bhaangofied state also 🤣 loved the looks Akshara gave to naitik tdy..and naitik also, the way he was looking at her..as if he's saying tht uska raj chalega, akshara ka nahi !
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: p@ras

2 months mai inki shaadi ka din beeta tha to holi ka din kam se kam ek mahina to le ga hi jisme se 1 hafta ho gaya.............kaate nahi katte ye din ye raat of yrkkh😡😡😡😡
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

<div></div>

🤣.