Sasural Genda Phool

WRITTEN UPDATE 5th MARCH

deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys

UPDATE:

PART 1:
Ishaan's scooter troubles and he gets down and thinks that he thinks because of that girl(suhana) his scooter failed again๐Ÿ˜†.Just then his mom calls and tells him abt the girl and asks him to bring sweets specially kaju barfi and also pan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.ishaan gets irritated and cuts the call

suhana is upset abt sid as he is not receiving calls and her fnds r like he does this everytime and she has to ignore him just then sid comes and suhana's fnds say don't go but she runs to him and sid says sorry and suhana is upset that he didn't even called her๐Ÿ˜Š.he takes out a rose and says happy anniversary and says they met first time there only and says he has an outdoor shoot in poultenganj and her fnds says we will also go its very good and suhana agrees to go.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

Suhana's father talking to his fnd about suhana and his fnd says dont worry suhana will be happy whereever she goes but suhana's dad says she will be happy but what abt her sasural???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ishaan comes to house with sweets. He sees a woman and a girl and her mom introduces ishaan to them. And manoranjani's mom constantly sees ishaan ๐Ÿ˜†and ishaan becomes uncomfortable๐Ÿ˜† and sees disha and disha asks him to see manoranjani. He feels difficult in speaking the name so manoranjani tells he can call her manno. And dadi asks her what is she doing?? and she says she does all household work and she is learning computer also and asks ishaan whether he will teach her๐Ÿ˜†.disha says ofcourse. and Manno tells them that she likes ishaan๐Ÿ˜†.All become happy.

Manno's mom(gangotri) asks them a pen and a paper to do calcu;ation as she believes in numerology๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.Ishaan's mom asks disha to bring sweets and disha is abt to get up and ishaan is like u sit here only๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but she says see manno and she leaves.gangotri sees ishaan angrily and he is quite uncomfortable.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

PART 2:

Disha and rajni r in kitchen and r very happy that girl like ishaan.Just then ishaan comes and disha asks him did he liked the girl???ishaan is like yes but his mom is very dangerous๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ but his bhabhi's say thet he has to marry the girl but not her mom and then ishaan practises to say mannu lovele but couldn't๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

All r sitting in hall and mannu's moM says that she has calculated the numbers and ishaan and mannu will be happy together and pass over the book. All r happy seeing that and ishaan says he has a double A ๐Ÿคฃand she again caluculates and tells this marriage cannot happen๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ and badi ma tries to explain to her but in vain.she leaves and all r sad.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Part 3:

Suhana is making arrangements to make her dad happy๐Ÿ˜‰. She makes the breakfast and tells her dad to eat. He is abt to eat pakoda's but she says she has made toast(jali hui๐Ÿ˜‰) and his dada tastes a little and she says she also made tea.๐Ÿ˜† Her father ask what she wants in exchange.Then sanju says suhana wants to go to poultenganj(i think this is the name). Then suhana gifts her dad her mom's photo๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ and her dad gets emotional and agrees on the condition that she calls him 3 times a day and she never makes toast๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ishaan wants to escape from his brothers and bhabhi's but they catch him๐Ÿ˜† and starts their drama and tells him that another girl is coming to see him tomorrow but ishaan u see the girl because tomorrow i am going to poultenganj with my colleagues๐Ÿ˜ณ.(so suhana and ishaan r gonna meet again๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Precap:
Suhana's and ishaan's bags get exchanged.(wow now its gonna be fun)๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT
Plz comment and Plz hit LIKE button

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Oh babes.. such a beautiful update.. me luvd it.. ๐Ÿค— me watching the repeat on SP.. n gosh.. i hv to say. i liked the Sid-Suhana scens also.. esp.. him kissing her hand.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

n LOL my poor Ishaan.. having to bring sweetmets for his prospective in laws.. is just so..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Happy things din work out wit Manuranjani.. dun suit ma Cute boy...

Cant wait for SuShaan Second Meeting on their OUTING ..๐Ÿ˜
sisler thumbnail
thx lovely update and even detailed ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i hate sid wat the hell do suhana see in him ๐Ÿ˜ก