Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Please can you reopen this FF........i want to continue 😊

~But it Rained~

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1210098

Edited by mysticwater24 - 14 years ago
aredhel thumbnail
hey guyz, i wanna re open my story mr. desire & ms. sweet (AR) fanfic, its been closed and now that ive completed the story, i cant update it, please reopen my old ff, and thanku so much for ur support and help, u guyz seriosly rockkk =)
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey,

I used to write a diary for both Armaan and Ridhima a while ago, but decided not to continue it after Shilpa's exit. But now, I'm hoping to continue it again since I'm interested in the current storyline again and still get lots of requests to start writing So I was really hoping that you could help me in opening my topic and moving it from the Fanfictions forum...I would really appreciate your understanding and patience.

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=896927&TPN=44

And I actually wanted it to be moved from the FF section back to the DMG forum where I had initially started it.
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: aredhel

hey guyz, i wanna re open my story mr. desire & ms. sweet (AR) fanfic, its been closed and now that ive completed the story, i cant update it, please reopen my old ff, and thanku so much for ur support and help, u guyz seriosly rockkk =)

Please provide me with the link.  Thank you.
aredhel thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1023718
this is the link for Mr. Desire & Ms. Sweet
Thank YOUUUUUU =)))
kunwar_rey thumbnail
hey..plz open all the traeds of my fic "one sided love plz"
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@SuhanaSafar

First of all I have to say this is a wonderful idea. I have two fan-fics that I want to continue writing again.

Second of all, I was wondering that should I open up my fan-fics again as I want to change the concept of it.

So I was wondering if I should just reopen the thread and edit my posts where I updated the story and put up my new part over there.

Am I making any sense right now?
Sorry, if my request is a bit confusing.  

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
ksglover1, I need the link.

Durga, if you are changing the concept, it might be a better idea to just start a new thread, but it's up to you.  If you give me the links, I can reopen the topics.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Okay.
I think I'll just start another thread, cuz I don't even know if the people who used to read the ff even come to I-F anymore.