Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey.. can you plz unlock these threads of My previous FFs.. Although they're complete now but i just want to edit the First post of each FF with a warning as lately, I;ve seen my FFs been posted at other blogs without my knowlegde so that would just be a warning for the new readers.. 😊

Ankahey Rishtey

My Love My Life
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Reopened.

pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you 😃. i really appricate it. 😳😛
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
WOW I really did not come here in ages this is why I keep putting things on the wrong post lol sorry
My FF Ishq Hua LKT is closed and i wanted to continue it...i was hoping if u can reopen it soon. Thank you so much for this topic. Also I am apologizing once again for requesting to open my topic at the Plagarism post...its been a while since I came back so....my mistake.

Thank u once again
Shivani
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

WOW I really did not come here in ages this is why I keep putting things on the wrong post lol sorry
My FF Ishq Hua LKT is closed and i wanted to continue it...i was hoping if u can reopen it soon. Thank you so much for this topic. Also I am apologizing once again for requesting to open my topic at the Plagarism post...its been a while since I came back so....my mistake.

Thank u once again
Shivani

Please provide the link, and I will open it ASAP.

Originally posted by: SuhanaSafar

Please provide the link, and I will open it ASAP.

here is the link thank you so much once again
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=907440
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
^ Shivani, unfortunately I can't move the FF here or repopen it because it's not a FF Section fan fiction.  I only have viewbie rights in this section.  You'll probably have to ask a Channel or Global moderator to help you.  If I were you though, I would repost it from the start... Edited by SuhanaSafar - 13 years ago
ok no worries!! thank you though...i did have it on this section i just have to find the link to that....i gave u the link to the kyunki forum....my bad I will go look for the ff link when i posted in this forum and post her.
thanks
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Can you please reopen my FF Hatred 2 Love?

Love,
~Jot~
spln thumbnail
hey rabia!

could there be a particular reason i can't seem to make edits to my opening post on a fiction thread opened last year? as in - i can click the edit tab and opens the editing window but i can't alter text/pictures ...

here's the link -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1188117

its not a thread that got auto closed, and i have accessed it several times  over the last few months - can you take a look and help me out cause i need to update the index!

thanks,
nj