article-Khushboo Purohit on her new show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Remember this girl who was seen last year Dance India Dance? We are talking about Khushboo Purohit, who is now seen in Star Plus' Sasural Genda Phool. She plays the younger sister of the lead actress Suhana (Ragini Khanna).

We spoke to Khushboo about her role and more

"I got this role through auditions. My character's name is Sanjana who is a mature and sensible girl, who handles her sister when she is in trouble. It is a good role and I am enjoying my new innings. From childhood only, I was interested in acting but at same time I love dancing but now I am really fascinated by the glamour world. It is nice working with Ragini Khanna and Mahesh Thakur, mujhe bahut kuch sikhne ko mil raha hai."

About the feedback she told us that, "I am getting a good response as people still remember me as last year's Dance India Dance contestant and now I am acting. I also want to thank the channel (which has now become the no 1 channel) for giving me this opportunity. I am hoping that this show will be also entered amongst the top 5 shows of Star Plus."

Her sister Bhavna is also auditioning for serials and she was also the contestant of last year's Dance India Dance.

thnx for sharing..she is doing a good job!!
Absolutely AGREE .. .she is doing a FANTASTIC job.. i m luvng her.. as Sanju.. ❤️