New Promo: Suhana-Ishaan holding hands

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Guys just saw the new promo. Both Suhana and Ishaan were holding hands; actually it was Suhana who was trying to get real cozy with the flustered IshaanπŸ˜†. He was maintaining a safe distance from her but the witty Suhana was almost on his lap. She says  "I love" something along that line. Ishaan is hypnotized as he takes it all in.

Seems like its a prank by Suhana. Last time she enjoyed bullying the poor guy so maybe she is doing the same again. Ishaan is all smitten btw.πŸ˜‰

tc
Ananya
Edited by Ambrosia - 14 years ago
Hey dear..thanks for sharing... me hvnt seen..πŸ˜” n well excited abt the hand-holding bit..

But surely not abt the Prank thing.... poor ishaan..πŸ˜’
ya...saw the promo today.its not a prank but a show off by suhaana to make sid jealous.watch the episode on monday to knwo more...

I knew it was a prank but this is really unfair. I thought Suhana wasn't mean at heart.

I really hope she apologizes to Ishaan after this nautanki.
Poor ishaan. I was writing one 'a' in the spelling then remembered yesterday's epi. πŸ˜†
i feel bad for ishaan he is so sweet and innocent.

Holding hands? 😲 But *sigh* If its another prank. *sigh* I feel for Ishaan. πŸ˜† But holding hands! 😲 I guess I can let go of the prank for a few seconds to see them holding hands. =P

they look cute when holding hands. suhana said with so much sweetness looking to ishaan eyes.