Coffee, Embrace and Another Love Story(Updated!) - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Oh lovely written.....Description of  dress wid monthly salary n laptop desire one of the reasons stickin to the job was too good...
I did not have my 10th physics formulae by heart, but ask me his dialogues, the dunce turned into a dashing-dialogue spouting-star crazed fan. Just to make one thing clear, I love the character not the actor. There is a difference the size of the English Channel between the two.

lol we are similar, formulas are forgotten, dialogues can never be forgottenπŸ˜†

Tera hone laga hoon was fantastic, it suited well.....

Very well written, loved it......

hey pooja
luv ur story
plssss continue soon
n add me to ur pm list
update soon
hey pooja..nice story..just read it..

She had to go to the cafe..n she was getting late..but what was she confused about?..

It was time for her results..n they all were very nervous..but when she finally got it, they breathed a sigh of relief. Her parents went bragging about it n she talked to her friends..they had dinner at a lavish restaurant..but she said she wanted to be a journalist..n wow they were okay with it?..she could have talked to them before!..

She worked in a cafe..nice..lol love the way u describe the accents, yaar!..

She had a regular customer..who looked like her fav star on tv..she saw him bored with another BBBB..lol. She decided to play a prank..n he got the point too..so they chased Shikha off..lol!..n he was eternally thankfull to her..but everyone else was shocked..

update soon

-aish
Originally posted by scratches-head

reserved :D

P.S - I see the protagonist and I share the same name :P

πŸ˜† Yeah. I have loved that name since forever.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by nisha.munim

Hey I'm new here. I didn't know about this forum. Was just browsing when I saw your story. You write very well! Loved this!

Hey Nisha. Welcome to the forum!😊 Thanks. I am pleased that you enjoyed it!
Originally posted by _.serendipity._

Lovely update, Pooja!! I love the way you narrate the story. It really draws the reader in :) :) And I find it very interesting that you have two titles. Like the narrator is in two minds. Your story seems very, very promising. Can't wait for more!!  

Thanks Hema. 😊 Oh, thanks for telling me about the two titles. I was confused wether I must continue with them or not. Plese tell me, what do you think about the songs? As this is a truly Bolly-Telly dedicated piece (πŸ˜†) I thought it would be appropriate to put the titles of songs in, as they are used a LOT of times in movies to convey emotionsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Will be updating soon!
Originally posted by scarlett.lady

IF wont let me 'like' your post, forget the 'love' tab you had earlier suggested - the comment should reinforce my intent however, for the existence of that latter!

Quite the riot aren't you? I loved that narrative... every bit of seemed to spell some truth I have either faced, seen or heard of. Like I said before, its that kind of tale we may have all heard, your zing to it in the writing style is marvelous!

I'm so glad I hopped onto this thread!

(S.L.)

πŸ˜†I am glad that you concur with me on the 'love' tab point.😳 Thanks a ton for reviewing!

Originally posted by -Kalindi-

Oh lovely written.....Description of  dress wid monthly salary n laptop desire one of the reasons stickin to the job was too good...
I did not have my 10th physics formulae by heart, but ask me his dialogues, the dunce turned into a dashing-dialogue spouting-star crazed fan. Just to make one thing clear, I love the character not the actor. There is a difference the size of the English Channel between the two.

lol we are similar, formulas are forgotten, dialogues can never be forgottenπŸ˜†

Tera hone laga hoon was fantastic, it suited well.....

Very well written, loved it......

Dialogues 'amar' hote hain aur formulae par 'mare' toh bhi nahi aate hain!πŸ˜†
Thanks for commenting!
Originally posted by afreen_786

hey pooja
luv ur story
plssss continue soon
n add me to ur pm list
update soon

Hey!😊
Thanks for commenting! I am happy that you enjoyed it!
Will be updating soon!
Originally posted by aish_punk

hey pooja..nice story..just read it..

She had to go to the cafe..n she was getting late..but what was she confused about?..

It was time for her results..n they all were very nervous..but when she finally got it, they breathed a sigh of relief. Her parents went bragging about it n she talked to her friends..they had dinner at a lavish restaurant..but she said she wanted to be a journalist..n wow they were okay with it?..she could have talked to them before!..

She worked in a cafe..nice..lol love the way u describe the accents, yaar!..

She had a regular customer..who looked like her fav star on tv..she saw him bored with another BBBB..lol. She decided to play a prank..n he got the point too..so they chased Shikha off..lol!..n he was eternally thankfull to her..but everyone else was shocked..

update soon

-aish

Hey Aish,
Well the story has some resemblences to my life, and well, the engineer part is one of them.
I am glad that you liked it!
Will be updating soon!😊