Coffee, Embrace and Another Love Story(Updated!) - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
A/N:

Hello friends! First off, Thanks for reading this story. i am churning out chaps at an unbelieveable speed, πŸ˜Š and it is all due to those amazing reviews! Thank you so much!!!!πŸ€—

I am amazingly generous about Author's Notes, so there will be a lot of them. Please put up with them!πŸ˜‰ Basically I use them to answer questions or relate matters pertaining to the story.

So here is the highlight,  if you review, please tell me -
What do you think of the two titles?
What do you think about the song that has been added at the top?

Thanks all, and enjoy reading!

Without any further digressions, moving on to the next chapter!

Pooja
(hopw you are still here and have not dozed off after reading thisπŸ˜†)

😊

--Post removed--

Edited by Pooj@ - 10 years ago
Hi Pooja =) Sorry for commenting late. I love this story! More so because the protagonist and I share the same name πŸ˜› I love the way you're taking this forward, it's really refreshing and an absolute treat to read! ⭐️ You have brilliant writing skills, and coupled with a touch of desiness, you make it impossible to escape the charm of this tale

Update soon! :)
I am so going to cry.......

The file got accidentally 'off' when the stupid MSEB decided to take revenge on me...I had no back up...

I can retrieve first three chaps from here, but now have to rewirte the next three entirely. Sad? Well, i am heartbroken. :( :( :(

Originally posted by scratches-head

Hi Pooja =) Sorry for commenting late. I love this story! More so because the protagonist and I share the same name πŸ˜› I love the way you're taking this forward, it's really refreshing and an absolute treat to read! ⭐️ You have brilliant writing skills, and coupled with a touch of desiness, you make it impossible to escape the charm of this tale

Update soon! :)

Its no problem!
Thanks, I am glad that you liked it. i often find that I cannot relate to the books which are written by non-indian writers. I sure love them, but, well, there is something missing sometimes. That is why the touch of desiness, as you put it!😊
Wonderfully written.. Keepit up!! Had a great time reading it....U have defined it soo well PoojπŸ‘πŸΌ
hey pooja..nice part..

Her roomates are quite interesting..but they kept teasing her about Ankit, who she hardly knew n even her dream guy..

Geet was like Kareena from JWM?..i liked that character!..Binita seemed a bit more descent..

they constantly irritated her but they were her friends :)

update soon

-aish

Really beautiful, Pooja!! :) So well-written. Everything just flows together seamlessly.. Absolutely fantastic. And the whole thing seems so real! Eager to read more!

Oh and I love the song you used. It's such a sweet song and the lyrics suit this part really well :)
Originally posted by -Kalindi-

Wonderfully written.. Keepit up!! Had a great time reading it....U have defined it soo well PoojπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Kalindi! I am really happy that you read it! 😊
Originally posted by aish_punk

hey pooja..nice part..

Her roomates are quite interesting..but they kept teasing her about Ankit, who she hardly knew n even her dream guy..

Geet was like Kareena from JWM?..i liked that character!..Binita seemed a bit more descent..

they constantly irritated her but they were her friends :)

update soon

-aish

Hey Aish!
I am glad that you liked the part! 😊 Friends are llike that, they irritate the heck out of you, but they are always there for you!πŸ˜ƒ