CM: Mar 8 - 12 Updates in pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wow...new entries😲
 I will bet on the owners wife is gonna have a issue with CM thinking her husband is betraying her😆 Who is Vasu paired opposite with..? Sounds like a good friend😛

Thanks da Aishu😳
Thanks Aishu
Looks like the owner's wife will be trouble too.
I guess when Bell sends the divorce papers over, Amudha will go crying to Anni dearest, and drag CM into more family mess.
thanks aish

good CM got the order but one more enemy added to her list. owners wife.

Bell last his brain to kavitha. she acts as thalaiyati madu to her.

Thanks for the updates aish..

One more villi to CM's list.. 😒

Thanks for the Superb updates Aish.

New characters new villians and villies

Joke about Vadai is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks Aish for the update.
Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks Aishu
I guess when Bell sends the divorce papers over, Amudha will go crying to Anni dearest, and drag CM into more family mess.

Brins, as much as I dislike Amudha, the way she went about marrying Bell despite knowing he is in love with another woman, I feel sorry for her.  I don't want her to cry anymore.  She needs to stand up just like her Anni, and prove to Bell, she can do it without him. Should prick his concious.  That wimp! 😡
Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks Aishu

CM has got her own problems to settle...now she wud be burden with another. Will her business run smoothly  amist all this unwanted tribulations? Let's hope the owner's wife doesn't suspect CM of having an affair with the owner himself since CM is not living with ulunthu vadai...!!😆 

Enna.. CM / Mama can't you both find a better place to start off your business? I thought CM would venture into  running her own eatery in a rented location..... 😍

Somehow I feel "Chellama Bhawan" will have to come back to her hands one day...!!😃
Originally posted by Caryn

Brins, as much as I dislike Amudha, the way she went about marrying Bell despite knowing he is in love with another woman, I feel sorry for her.  I don't want her to cry anymore.  She needs to stand up just like her Anni, and prove to Bell, she can do it without him. Should prick his concious.  That wimp! 😡

There won't be any conscience pricking him Caryn....he didn't even feel guilty when CM was back-stabbed by his brothers and wives - then how is he going to ever have any sympathy towards Amutha whom he had no emotional feelings from the start. Kavita is behaving so cheap and nasty esp. now that she is having the full support from Pearl.

Back to our CM - she carried her Vadai and put him sky high and everybody else had become secondary to her then ....esp. when she knew her Ulunthu Vadai was making all the wrong movements. What's the point of getting carried away when Pearl indirectly said that Vadai is impotant...well I too say that he is impotent, so wat....Enna chellama are you going to slap me too??😆

I hope now CM has learnt a bitter lesson..... must teach a lesson to everyone who was responsible for her downfall once she rises.....this sentiment abt forgiving and forgetting is from the old school of thoughts....ippo everything shd be practical. If she is worried wat  the mass would think of her then its high time she realises that their brains are far more well advance then hers. She shd kick her same old storyline out. She shd bring out something different and interesting unless she feels she can't live without her Vadai..!!🤢

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF CHELLAMA DISCOVERS SOON THAT SHE IS PREGNANT.. MR. VADAI-ODAI EGO-KKU ORU BOOST THAAN..!!