Uravugal

* Uravugal March 2010 Archive

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

atina thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

atina thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Archives Copy
Monday, March 15th, Episode 198

Pictures by atina
Credits to Viluthu.com

Gaya and TK come to AZ's home and formally invite AZ and Visalam for Gowri's marriage.. Visalam looks for someone lese.. She finds Krishna standing a the door and smiling at her.. She gets irritated and pushes the plate away.. All are stunned.. TK questions her. Visalam says who are you to invite us for our daughters' marriage.. Parvathy or Krishnan should come in person and invite us..
 How dare they send you.. when they are so egoistic why can't we too be like that.. I have taken care of Krishna and Gowri from their childhood days like my children.. Look at  the treatment we get in return.. AZ tries to stop Visalam.. but Visalam does not bother.. She says Ask them to come and invite us formally.
Only then we will come and attend the marriage.. otherwise none of us form this family will come.. Gowri is the youngest child of this house.. She is a chellam for all of us.. I love her a lot.. they never informed me about seeking a proposal for her.. they refused the financial aid we extended.. Now they don't invite us formally too.. Why should we come for such a marriage.. I don't know if the guy is fair or dark.. they have chosen a teachers' son .. But I did not object thinking Krishna would not have chosen a wrong guy.. but I cannot stand this insult..
AZ says enough of your hurting words.. Gaya and TK walks out.. AZ follows them and apologizes to Krishna..
Krishna moves to the door and says amma please come for the marriage and bless them.. you should touch the thali and give it to the groom and then it should be tied around Gowri's neck.. I don't have nay intentions to insult you.. I cannot disobey my fathers' words.. That is the reason I am standing at the doorstep.. Please come to the marriage and bless Gowri.. Visalam gets emotional.. Krishna and Co leave the arena..

Gowri at the bald upstairs ( mottai madi) pacing up and down with the cell phone.. (this girl always wears a pavadai which is atleast 1 feet longer than her height.. Wonder if this is the method they are using to sweep their home 😆)
She finally managed to listen to the phone ringing.. After some time, Babu picks it up and talks cheerfully.. Gowri scolds him left and right for switching off the phone.. Babu says MBA exams .. did not want to get disturbed .. So I switched off.. I am sorry.. I did not even talk to my dad.. Gowri says I don't care if you have not spoken to your dad or grandma.. Why did you switch off the phone ..
Babu says soon I will finish my exams and pass out with flying colours and come and marry you.. Gowri says you will pass but soon I will fail.. Babu is clueless.. he probes Gowri.. Gowri cries and says my family has  fixed an alliance.. marriage is due in 3 days and my bro there has started distributing invitations too.. Babu is shocked.. Gowri says I don't have the guts to tell about our love to my bro or mom.. I am in neck deep water.. If you don't come and save me immediately I will die.. Babu says be patient.. I will definitely come and save you.. don't take any wrong decision ..
Devi comes up and plucks the phone and asks hello who is this..  babu immediately cuts the call and switches it off.. Devi redials and realizes that the phone is switched of.. She scolds Gowri for loving such a coward.. Gowri says it is natural for anybody to get scared to take some stranger.. ( loosa nee.. phonela pesave bayapadaravan.. How will he convince all family members and marry you.. )
Devi says I cannot accept you ditch our family and elope with that guy. You have to forget that guy and marry the guy anna has fixed.. Gowri says who are you to stop me.. Devi says I am a part of this family and cannot keep quite if the family prestige is going down the drains.. This marriage is a golden opportunity for the two families to unite.. Please don't spoil it..
Gowri says now I understand why you are stopping me.. You are selfish.. you want to  unite with your parents . hence you are forcing me to forget my Babu and marry someone else and suffer for my life.. Devi says I am not selfish.. If both the families units all of us will be happy..  Gowri says come what may.. nobody can stop me from uniting with Babu.. he will come and take me away.. in this jenmam only Babu is my hubby.. You can go ahead and tell mom or bro.. I don't care.. (Few mintes back you were scared to inform your mom.. ippo phonela pesina odane dhairiyam vandhutha.. 😲)
Half an hour past midnight, all at Krishna's home are fast asleep.. Krishna in upper berth and Gaya in lower berth.. others in the hall .. 
Gowri wakes up and slowly walks into Krishna's room.. A car stops in front of Krishna's home .. Gowri picks up a bag under the cot and walks out silently.. (Question1: Why are guys keeping the door open and sleeping..😲😲 Q2: oruthar vandhu poradhu kooda thiriyama ipadiya kattu thookam thoonguvel ðŸ˜² )
Outside, Babu and his friends get out of the car.. Babu thanks his friends for helping him in the mission to unite with Gowri.. Friends says let Gowri come out.. we shall straight drive to Bangalore and get you guys married..
Gowri opens the main door.. Devi catches her.. Gowri says leave me I want to go and live with my Babu.. Devi says I will not leave you at any cost.. they both argue and Parvathy wakes up hearing the commotion and questions the two the reason for fighting in the midnight..
Krishnan and Gaya too wake up.. Parvathy asks Gowri why a bag in your hand.. Devi say Gowri is in love with  a guy named Babu and she is eloping now to marry him.. Parvathy is shell shocked.. she runs and slaps Gowri for doing such a mean thing when her bro is struggling to put all marriage plans in place.. Gowri says leave me.. I will marry my love of the life Babu.. HE is waiting outside for me.. I will not marry the guy you guys have fixed.. Parvathy doles out some more slaps..
Krishna stops her and says let me see who is that guy and runs out and beats the two friends asking for Babu.. Babu says why beat my Friends I am the gr8 Babu who love Gowri and will marry her..
Krishna beats him black and blue..  Gowri frees herself from her mom and runs to Krishna and holds his legs and says anna please don't beat him..
 Krishna pushes her way and says get back.. he continues beating Babu some more.. Babu bleeds and falls down unconscious.. Krishnan says don't dare to come to my home again.. Gowri comes running  and cries sitting near Babu.. Krishna drags her.. She yells Babu.. Babu .. Screen freezes on Babu ..
Thodarum Edited by atina - 14 years ago