Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

woot! 3rd thread!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

CONGO PRians!!!๐Ÿฅณ
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much guy but the new thread banners is still in the making and hopefully it will be done soon so that I can put everything up and running๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hehe ... thats great news ... i cant wait to see the new banner
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats on a third thread!! ArMan is really frustrating me, they are allowing Shravani to destruct their marriage even though they love each other. They need to stop being so concerned about her, especially now that she is showing her true colors. Poor Sachin, he meant nothing to her at all!!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I want to see the saree that he gave her so nicely . He just threw the saree on churail but gave it to archu so nicely
gaurimisha thumbnail
I want to see the colour of both Archu n churail's sarees...I hope the colour of Archu's saree is Manav's fav colour where as churail's saree colour is sachin's fav colour n churail simply BURNs knowing this๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
gaurimisha, I have added ur name hun๐Ÿ˜Š
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

He  was so gently ans sweet  when he gave her the saree , she was not expecting it ..how could he be nice to her after all the chaos that was caused the other day . Feels great that after that  cruel and insensitive  love confession , he didn't  even look at Shravani while giving her the saree.

that  girl lives in a world of  her  own , she cannot see what is happening  around her ..

devashree_h thumbnail
He chose a boring red and orange color again for her.She wore same type of sari at Varsha's engagement.And Sravani gets a silverish green one.Fit for her current mode(envy๐Ÿ˜†)
gaurimisha thumbnail
Oh its bcoz he himself will b wearin Red sherwani....so obviously he had to chose tht for Archu as well.....but I think Archu will look far better than churail in her saree..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by gaurimisha - 14 years ago