*~ArMan Heaven~Love Will Find AWay - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
I think we guys love ArMan so much in spite of this boring track of Sharavani making this heaven to hell we have manged to open 3rd Arman AT!! 👏
in b/w even i hate new title montage 😡
oh it feel so good seen u guys using this thread again cos I kinda felt that u guys don't want this thread anymore😳
CV have some problem with our happiness 😆They gave us such disgusting montage on top of such a stoopid track!!
Gauri it takes a little time to get used to a new thread.Just wait 5-10 pages, this will rock again!! And in no time you will be asking pics for Heaven 4 banner.😆
Gauri don't worry we will start our spamming business again but just disappoint about Sharavani track and that was not enough we got new disgusting title montage 😡
This title monatge is enuf to turn half the viewers to watch IPL...CRs r big fools....they hav to compete with Bidaayi n IPL n this is wht they promise us....bigggg foooools
I think from this new title montage , one thing is clear that Archana is ready to move on without  Manav and she has accepted this fact .
After all Manav is with Shravani , very clearly and has his back at her andshe looks at him and then she looks away .
I am  happy that finally Archana is  accepting this and going to move  out on her own  in life ..
awwwwww, oh guys I'm very happy to hear all this really😊

and all our new five banners for this tread are coming soon too😃

As predicted, Shravani fell on Manav today. so this is the start of Shravani coming (physically) closer to Manav. soon we might even see them hugging 🤢 nd as predicted, Manav cudnt say anything (even though he tried but he shud hav tried more to shut this girl up.she is so much smaller than him nd he cant say anything to her??). nd as predicted, archana saw this nd she was crying nd manav lukd at her in guilt.

i feel so bad for archana. pata nahi uski parayshaaniya kab khatam hongi 😭

i loveddd to see manav beating up ajit but i m sure it was not for archu, it was for vandu. at least he beat him up 🥳
I loved the scene with Manav and Archana, it was sweet of him to tell her to be with her family and not worry about Savita's condition. I am actually glad that Archana is not going, not because of Savita but because her family chooses to support the wrong people. Savita should allow Archana to see her sisters though, as she herself saw that Varsha doesn't support a creep like Ajit.

Manav needs to speak up and tell Shravani not to speak to his wife that way! I don't care that they've signed divorce papers, until a court declares their marriage over, Manav needs to take a stand for his wife. Vandu too stood there and watched Shravani have her way. Shravani needs to be stopped!