*~ArMan Heaven~Love Will Find AWay - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Well i think she didnt go bcoz of the promise she made to savita as she told manav, not bcoz her family supported the wrong people. she already said that they must hav had some majboori thats y they supported the wrong ppl. archu can never think something bad abt her family or stay angry at them.

it was nice of manav to tell archana to visit her family nd hav some happiness. but archu did the right thing too. even though manav said that he will take care of his aai, he screws up every time nd archana gets more tanay nd manav just stands there nd doesnt say anything. i didnt want archu to face this again. bechari ko kathairay main akela khara ker daitay hain sab

Manav needs to tell shravani to respect others!! archu was just worried for her nd this is no way of talking with someone who is caring abt u nd ur child. i bet archu cares more abt the baby than shravani!! 😡 the only person who can stop shravani is manav. nd manav is the only one who can end archu's misery (since she is not doing that herself). if he cares abt archu then he needs to do something! either divorce her nd get her out of this hell or leave shravani nd b a gud husband to archu.

kis majboori ki wajah se woh shravani ko kuch nahi kehta? kis majboori ki wajah se woh shravani ko archu ko kuch kehne se nahi rokta?? this whole house needs archu!! archu doesnt need them. if archu hadnt come back, these ppl wud hav been in jail!! nd shravani needs manav!! manav doesnt need shravani!! he can tell her to behave since she needs him. it looks like manav is pregnant nd he needs shravani's support nd thats y he says nothing to her nd lets her speak crap 🤢
It was very good of Manav to atually think of Archana's happiness and tell her to go . This is what I mean when I say that he was letting me down . When you love someone so much , how can you not want them to be happy .
Now Manav is slowly but surely changing , he went to Archu's house , then he put colour on her and now this .....
He also said that if Aie says bad things to you then both of us will be miserable ...Tha twas also nice .
I am glad Archu did not go ., usually when ever Manav says that he will back her up , he messes up badly and Archu has to face the music . Why take a chance like that .
It's only 40 days left anyway  , if she promised then might as well carry it too.
I bet though he will take her to Varsha's wedding himself ...

Shravani is a badtameez , insecure arrogant little girl who has to be taught some manners . Everytime Archana brings milk for her , she does not even say thank you to her ...some educated social worker she is .
Manav should most definitely tell her not to talk to Archana in such a rude tone . It is very bad that he is so scared of hurting Shravani's feelings that  he let's Archu gets humiliated .
But from now on , I would really like Archu to try her best to stop herself from interfering in anything that involves Shravani ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
If Shravani hates Archana and wants nothing to do with her then she should heat up her own milk and have it ....
Tanya, shravani maharani needs a servant too na and Archana is a perfect servant!!

she really considers herself as Manav's wife nd bahu of the house then y is she not in the kitchen cooking nd cleaning?? (today was the only day i saw her standing in the kitchen). it shud hav been shravani that day drying the clothes! she shud cook for them nd serve them food! what if there was no archu in the house?? shravani only cares abt the romance nd pyar. she is soooo blind in love (its not really love!). even if manav gives her something without any expression on his face, she gets so happy nd starts daydreaming. she thinks he is doing everything bcoz of love. wake up girl!! he is doing it for the baby!! nd u obviously dont care abt the baby!! today she said main apna aur bachay ka khayal rakhunga. she didnt say "apne" bachay ka. she is forgetting abt the baby nd she is just using him.

i think these ppl need to realize archu's value (she is not a servant but a human)

Manav is obviously caring more abt archu nd her happiness nowadays. b4 he was even scared to do that secretly. but now he is doing it secretly. soon he will b showing his love in front of others. he is progressing. but what if it gets too late?
yeah , he better speed up his act or else ....
I think Shravani is mentally unstable . I mean a girl so educated ...living in a chawl, having pre marital sex with a chalu guy like Sachin , not using precautions, then saying to her dad ..I will  have the baby no matter what .
Then within 6 months forgetting all about sachin , the great love story that she knew of manav and Archana ...ignoring Manav's  own confession of Archu's love to Tarun....
Also watching his behaviour and also  looking that he  hardly even has an eye contact with her ....

All she remembers is when he put sindoor on her with a  dreadful expression when bullied by his mother , and when he thanked her to go to Varsha's enagement ...
That's it ...and she starts getting all shy ..
I think Girish Ji fled   India not just because of unpaid taxes  but also to run away from this crazy girl . He found a perfect bakra ( Manav ) and  just dumped his loans and this girl on him ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
yup Manav is the perfect bakra nd Archana is a perfect bakri

i dont know how can she b sooo blind😕 cant she see Manav's pain in his eyes nd his expressions. if a guy behaved like that with me then i wud get the point that he is NOT interested in ME!! whatever he is doing is for the baby. not her. he didnt get into this alliance to move on nd love her nd hav babies of his own. he doesnt want to live happily ever after with her. he just wants to live with Archana's memories since he cant b with Archana (for now). how can she not see the way he looks at Archu, with soooo much affection, nd how coldly he treats her. look how he shouted today when shravani fell on him. he was really mad that she was not taking care of the baby. he is really not liking her "bachpana" regarding the baby, him, nd archana.

Even though i dont like what shravani is doing, its gud that she is doing this. she is pushing manav away from her. she is also making him realize his love for archu nd he cant live without her.

look at other shows. i just asked my sister nd my mom abt the current storyline. they r all on the verge of reuniting. even sisters r reuniting!! but here we cant even see the lovely couple reuniting nd it has been sooooo long. couples who separated after arman hav already reunited!! i dont know what the CVs r trying to do. they better come up with something big nd powerful. nd it better b something from Manav's side. they need to show that bond of marriage is so special nd powerful that it makes these two (stupid nd slow) people so strong. marriage shud b their power, but right now, marriage is the reason for all their misery!

nd Manav was looking HOT in that red shirt☺️     waisay did u notice during the divorce/court time, Manav was looking too white. i mean since the beginning they showed him a bit darker (Sushant is whiter than Manav i think). nd all of a sudden they showed him too fair. but now he is back to a bit darker. i think Manav looks better darker. Edited by unknown18 - 14 years ago
He looks better darker .

I also noticed one thing today . When that scene happened where he comes and tells Archana to go to her house for the festival....did you see how gorgeous Archana was looking .
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL.....

And the way she spoke ..so gracefully  and with such dignity . She thanked him for his concern and so politeley told him not to worry about her  , she made a promise and will be keeping that promise ...

Even though he tried the ' mare liye bhi nahi '  blackmail...as he  pretty much knows  how she feels about him ... she still politely refused .

No wonder this guy truns all tongue tied in front of  her . He used to say that she is better than me and  she deserves better than me  , he knows that she is a very very special girl ......

he is one hell of a lucky guy that she  loves him so much and also the most unlucky guy that he still cannot have her ...
Tanya ur last sentence made me feel so sad for Manav 😭 even though i hate it when this guy keeps quiet but somewhere in my heart i feel sorry for him.

nowadays, i always find archu too dull. she is so sad all the time nd ankita is portraying the bechari look really well. i agree she was looking beautiful in that scene. even Manav was looking nice. they both look fresh nd beautiful when they r with each other. when they r not with each other they look so sad nd frustrated. When they r with each other, u can still see the old archu nd old manav.

they both know each other so well nd understand each other. look how today he said everything b4 she was going to say it. he knew what she was going to say.

Tanya, hav u seen Sushant as Preet(in kis desh mein hai mera dil)? Sushant was looking very different from Manav in that show. i think that makes him a good actor. Preet was the youngest in the family nd a bit laid back nd not thinking abt responsibilities (in the beginning).he was into girls unlike Manav😆 Preet was from a rich family nd had clean shave! Manav is the oldest nd u can really feel that he is 30 something. when u look at him u can see the weight of responsibilities on his shoulders. i hav noticed that he keeps his shoulders down.i dont know how to explain it.nd the darker skin, facial hair, quiet nature, teary eyes make him look like a guy from lower class.

but one thing is common between Preet nd Manav. they both had few clothes😆
No , I have not seen Jis Desh mein ...
I have only seen Sushant as  Manav .
I don't see that many shows ..before saw some of  saat Phere , now I watch this one and  Pratigya ..used to watch yeh rishta kiya kehlata hai ...but the story draggs there so much ...ufffff
 One event of holi has been going on for 4 days . I am giving up on that show now .

I think Sushant is very lucky to have Manav .It is a beautiful role and he is playing it to perfection .It is a very difficult role as manv does not speak much and there is so much going inside him ....he somehow has to portray the difference in his emotions towards Archana nd  the other girl .
I think he is doing a superb job there ......The holi scene was awesome in terms of acting . Ankita too is complimenting him every step of the way . He is lucky to get this role and Ankita as a co star . the yare just perfect for each other ....
Ok guys , off to bed ..
will chat tomorrow .