Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
i only started to watch kis desh bcoz of Preet/Sushant nd i started this show bcoz of Sushant.

i never watched any show regularly. i wud sometimes sit with my mom nd watch or watch while dinner or when taking a break from studying. these serials dont move that fast so missing a week or so is not a big deal. now, i only watch PR (when its a gud episode). sometimes i ask my mom whats going in the other shows just for fun. i watched yeh rishta sometimes b4. it was a gud show nd realistic.

yea Manav is a challenging role. Preet was more like Sushant so it was not that hard for him. but Archana nd Manav r very hard to play nd Sushant nd Ankita r doing an amazing job.

character wise i like Preet more. he fulfilled all his relations really well. he even gave his life for his brother! prem-preet brother bond was the best i had seen on tv. we always see characters changing in the shows nd CVs destroying the character but Preet remained the same for all 1.5 years. he loved his family nd he always did the right thing for them. if his dad was doing something wrong, he wud tell him nd go against him. if his brother was doing something wrong, he wud tell him. if he did something wrong, he wud correct himself. nd he was a very smart guy!! he knew how to handle villains!! he always protected his family, including his wife nd his bhabhi. preet-heer was the best devar-bhabhi relation nd preet-meher were the best jodi in my opinion.

maybe we will see a stronger Manav in future. i m waiting for that!
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Goodnight Tanya! take gud care.
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
new ArMan thread wow,

pata nahi dono kab milenge?? :(
gaurimisha thumbnail

I havenot seen kis desh as well.

I just knew sushant was in that show,his face was already familiar...it is from Pavitra Rishta,that I knew him as an actor.
He's definitely doing a fabulous job portraying the introvert Manav...he himself says it in his interviews how difficult it was for him to do that.
The same goes for Ankita too.Both of them deserve kudos for making Archana-Manav what they are today on telly.Sushant makes Manav the perfect introvert mechanic  and Ankita makes Archana the perfect introvert wife ....silent love and emotions are far more difficult to portray that too being extrovert by nature.

I hope they get best actor and actress award someday on television...they truly deserve it.
devashree_h thumbnail
Today he made Archu smile and did not let SV treat his wounds.He even told Archu how unlucky SV is to not know how good Archu is.Not to mention he beat the cr*p out of Ajit and pushed Manju and Rasika.πŸ˜†I just loved Manav today.
gaurimisha thumbnail
Me too devu...Manav rocked todayπŸ€—
In one epi,he did everything that we wanted him to do....wipped Archu's tears,fought Ajit,snapped at churail and made Archu smile...all just in one day....very fast indeed..
devashree_h thumbnail
Exactly GM...was surprised to see the change in Manav.The way he was talking about Chu to Archana....I was surprised.He called her unlucky not to recognise Archu's goodness.Looks like Chu is getting on his nerves now.πŸ˜†

A hug for you too babes..I am so happy today πŸ€—
Edited by devashree_h - 14 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
GMMMMMMMMMMMMM πŸ₯³ 

I am so happy , a proper  , legitimate and a very very cute romantic scene .  After all the time we waited .

I am soooooo happy with Manav today ...He was super nice, super angry with the wrong people and he was just fantastic today .

I think he is getting seriously frustrated with this Sharavani and savita team .. Ok, right now he cannot do much but one can feel his frustration . 🀒
Did you see the way he pushed away first Rasika , Manju and then even Shravani .πŸ˜†
He yelled at his mother  and made chutney out of Ajit ..
Archu looked so proud of him today ...
In their romantic scene today  when he eats the sugar and smiles that cute little smile.... she too smiled  as she also found him very cute then..
Awwwww .Gm, kuch karo .. these two are so in love and she is the only one who understands every thing about him ....

Loved the way he got so emotional for her in the first scene . His   heart is now melting for Archana  and  maybe that is why Savita and Shravani are going crazy as it is very obvious ...😑

Come on GM , let's give Manav a nice big hug today , he deserves it ...πŸ€—
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail
Tanya Di I knew you were going to be very happy today!!πŸ˜†
sensodyne thumbnail
Yipeeee!! di is happy and today she will fight for Manav if any one goes against him πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and Manav totally deserves it!!!