I am so happy,  here I will give you a hug as well πŸ€—
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh Yes Tanya....A teddy bear hug for Manav dearestπŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I am so happy,  here I will give you a hug as well πŸ€—
πŸ€—
There is a limit of everything  . Savita and Shravani are  absolutely crossing that limit .
Their house is like a third class market .. and  no ine else in the house is like that, Manav , kaka, Vandu and Baba are good civilised people  but this Savita and her new follower Shravani are acting like cheap  third class  women ....

How much can a man take ....

He could not bear to have Shravani touch him today , he was so angry ..Perhaps he will be Ok with her tomorrow , after all he is marrying her but for now I a mhappy that he showed this side  to Savita and Shravani . He took Archana's side in front of them ...savita called him ' Archana ke bhagt' .πŸ˜†

Good for you Manav ....
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
Gm, kuch karo .. these two are so in love and she is the only one who understands every thing about him
Lets kidnap churail and Ajit and marry them off forcefully...πŸ˜‰
By the way , GM do you realize that the official warning that we had given him for 14 days was expiring tomorrow ....and he actually did all this just in time ....πŸ˜†

I don't believe it ....the warning actually worked .....πŸ˜†
Yes,I realised it and more so happy that he did all these before the expiry date....how I love him for this
Tomorrow's epi will b more rockin I hope...now after wht they have shown today,I want more....πŸ˜ƒ
This weekend is goin to be one happy oneπŸ₯³
manav rocked 2day, loved the way he beat up ajit..

apologised for shravani's rudeness...her behaviour is definity getting on his nerves and I am looking forward to the day he explodes...and confesses his love for archana..

I have seen him as preet but only after watching pr first. his character was the total opposite..Sushant is really an outstanding actor..hats off 2 him..

Another cute scene in the kitchen, loved the way he made archana smile..I think he was going to throw that neem(?) leaf in the bin but then he saw archana..so he had to eat it..