Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Here it goes...

Shaurya gets bhaang for Naitik n tells Vishambhar that he doesn't know how to make it ..Akshara is worried n asks Vishambhar why is he doing all this? bhaang never came in their house before (she forgot on last holi shankari tayi got talli with bhaang?) ......Rajshri intervenes and asks her not to say anything..Naitik is happy & that's what matters to them..Vishambhar will handle the rest....

Naitik comes and asks Kaka tht he knows everything so he must also be knowing how to make bhaang...he takes Shaurya and kaka to make bhaang..Naitik puts them to work and thereafter drinks thandai..he asks kaka and Shaurya to have it but their wives say no..Naitik looks at them n say tht they both r scared of their wives but he's not..he goes in front of akshara and drinks the glass in front of her..Akshara is annoyed n she's about to say something when Singhania's arrive..

Gayitri & Daddaji r looking at Naitik who's busy dancing with his friends πŸ˜ƒ 5 mins aashirwad taking session and happy holi took place πŸ₯± Akshara touched everybody's feet and wished them...Naitik says that now that both the families r together, they must play some game..nandini suggests passing the parcel and Rashmi suggests truth or dare...Naitik says they'll play both..he explains the meaning of truth or dare in hindi to daddaji πŸ˜ƒ

Both the families sit face to face...Naitik asks Daddaji to join them..He refuses..Naitik says if he doesn't want his secrets to be revealed them he will have to play (funny scene.. πŸ˜ƒ )..naitik said to him that he saw daddaji's pictures with some girl (sorry i dun remember tht dialogue properly) , Daddaji interrupted him n says okay i'll play πŸ˜ƒ

The game starts..first time the pillow is in Daddaji's hands...Naitik asks him to sing a song for Bhabhi ma 🀣 Bhabhi ma is blushing like it's her suhaagraat tdy..Daddaji does the honours..and later Bhabhi ma joins him..In b/w there r some eye lock moments b/w Naitik n Akshara..Naitik is looking at Akshara in some strange naughty way πŸ˜• as if he's upto something..

second , it's Vishambhar's turn..he says he'll not sing πŸ˜ƒ Naitik says then he must say a truth..Varsha asks him if he saw Rajshri before marriage..He tells a cute story that he saw Rajshri in Udaipur mela..she was wearing a yellow saaree and eating golgapps..on this naitik looks at akshara n says "ye ladkiyan golgappe kyun khati hai" :D Vishambhar saw her and asked his mom who this girl is..and his mom sent a rishta for Rajshri πŸ˜ƒ now it's Rajshri's turn to blush ..She asks dadi tht she never told him abt this incident..Dadi smiles and says that Vishambhar took a promise from her but today he himself confessed ....Naitik again looks at Akshara but Akshara is annoyed..

Precap, Naitik is again drinking thandai and tells Akshara nobody can dare stop him..Akshara says I will stop you..Naitik says no you cannot stop me...(finally both r talking πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ )

(entertaining episode overall..tdy karan was much better...his ulte seedhe expressions were funny & cute..specially with Daddaji and Akshara)Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dino's raaz..........🀣 🀣 OMG he n his Madhubala......

BM kahan thi tab?? frying puris or making gujiyas???πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey thanks so much yaar...was dieing to know what happened..looks a funny epi today πŸ˜†
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 todays episode was hilarious!!
omg!!! dadaji with some girl??
 he he i loved dadaji's expressions rajshri was blushing
vishambhar's story was nice!!
 loved the precap !! i wonder what will akshara do to stop him??

Edited by nasco - 14 years ago
Tafseer thumbnail
baap re rajshri was blushing like......😳 😳 😳
sab apne din yaad kar rahe the....now Rajbanna's turn...now gayatri's neck moving expressions will come into play....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tafseer

Dino's raaz..........🀣 🀣 OMG he n his Madhubala......

BM kahan thi tab?? frying puris or making gujiyas???πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
<div></div>

oh he said madhubala? 🀣 but i liked tht scene...i liked it when daddaji says "munna" and he immediately went into attention mode..not being able to utter a word..but lagta hai he;s too much talli , got the courage to ask daddaji to play tht game πŸ˜ƒEdited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
Tafseer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

oh he said madhubala? 🀣 but i liked tht scene...i liked it when daddaji says "munna" and he immediately went into attention mode..not being able to utter a word..but lagta hai he;s too much talli , got the courage to ask daddaji to play tht game πŸ˜ƒ

haan Dino's expressions were good n his ahem ahem.......🀣 🀣 n Bma ne toh poora 32 bahar nikal diya tha....πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
again kal Naitik will be bhangofied?? yeh kya yaar...kitna peeyega......
ananya_krish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

haan Dino's expressions were good n his ahem ahem.......🀣 🀣 n Bma ne toh poora 32 bahar nikal diya tha....πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

kal shayad akshara bhi peeyegi... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† use company deneke liyeee🀣
Krinya thumbnail

<div></div>

he's irritating her..so that she reacts....dekhna he can maarofy a dialogue anytime now..n akshara will be khamosh again
Krinya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ananya_krish

kal shayad akshara bhi peeyegi... πŸ˜† use company deneke liyeee🀣

i think hina will act thousand times better in bhaang state..but i don't think singhania parivar ki bahus drink bhaang πŸ˜ƒ