Pavitra Rishta

Written Update 9th March

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Only 2 days LEFT to vote for your favourite Members ...

Short Update

• BA and SB accpet vershus condition of not inviting ajit
  • Sav aai burns the photo
  • churail says she loves manav and wants archu out of his life to manav and archu overhears
  • ajit threatens vandu with acid
  • vandu tells archu about ajit
  • archu is in a dilema of what to do

Long Update
(vershus house) SB and BA arrive and everyone greets them ... vershu seeks blessings ... vinod and manju come in and say hi ... SB and BA have come to fix the wedding date and SB was saying 20th March ... the karanjkars have no objection and fix the date ... vershu is in thought ... vershu says she wants to talk to SB and BA and says she has a condition about the marriage ... Sul aai is shocked but BA lets vershu speak ... Vershu says the wedding n engagement are very important for a girl and for me my engagement wasnt memorable for the good reasons so my condition is that ajit wont be invited to the wedding ... manju is shocked and says what problem does she have him coming ,,, vinod shuts manju up and BA stands up ... she walks to vershu and says ok and it will happen they way she wants it ... vershu is pleased ... BA says she liked that vershu said it infront of her and she will like it if she does this in the future too ... BA has an evil smile on her face ...
(manavs house) aai asks archu where she went ... aai doesnt give archu a chance to speeck and threatens her that if something happens to vandu then she wont spare archu ... aai takes the photo and burns it on the cooker ... aai tells vandu that her going to collage is stopped and if she wants to study then she can study at home ... kakka and baba try to make aai understand but she doesnt listen and archu tries to say why should vandu be punished for ajits mistake ... aai tells her not to interfere and then reminds archu what ajit did to her and how this could happen to vandu too ... aai says this is her final decision ...
(sav aai's bedroom) aai is babbling on and churail asks her what is going on ... aai says soon archu willl trap manav and churail will sit in the house ... churail tries to say something but aai doesnt let her and says she is tired of keeping Arman seperate ... aai tells churail that she can let arman be together because now i dont no what to do ... churail remembers the ShraNav moments 🀒🀒🀒... and then churails says manav is only hers ... churail goes to a calender and crosses off todays date ... manav walks in and brings her medicine ... manav sees the calender and says is she that eager for her child ... churail says no .. its not a countdown for my child but its the countdown for your divorce ...manav is shocked ... churail says manav will be hers after that date ... and one more thing ... i am falling in love with you and i want to see archu go as far away from you as possible ... churail looks at the door ... manav turns around to see archu ...everyone is silent ... archu walks in but churail turns around and crosses one more day off the calender ...churail looks evil at archu ... and walks upto her ... archu gives her hot milk ... churail says its good that you heard because the truth would come out soon anyway ... churail walks away ... Arman look at eachother ... manav looks at the calender ... archu walks away and manav looks at her ...
(manavs living room) manav is telling vandu to get ready for college .. aai comes into the room and says no ... manav says she will go because there is no point vandu sitting in the house ... manav says how long will she be sitting in the house with fear ... she will go and start her life again ... aai says take her but if something happens to her then i will hold Arman responsible for it ... manav takes vandu ...
(outside college) manav drops her off and says he will come here to pick her up .. vandu says she will come home alone but manav says he will pick her up ... manav leaves and vandu is walking into college ... ajit stops her and says she has courage to come to college ... ajit says she wrote a complaint against him and the score needs to be settled ... vnadu tries ot walk away but ajit puts a bottle infront of her ... he opens the bottle ... and dares to spill it on her ... vandu is scared ... ajit backs off and pours it on a plant ... the plant corrodes .... vandu is scared and ajit says if he poured that on her then she would die ... ajit says she did wrong in picking a fight with him ... aijt is scaring vandu now and says he will make her life hell ... ajit says do tell manav about this meeting because he cant touch me ... ajit says he will comeback to make her life hell ... vandu runs away ...
(outside manavs house) vandu is walkign to the hosue and she is remembering everything ajit said today ... vandu is in thought ... archu is suprised vandu is back from college so quickly ... archu sees vnadu so tensed so she asks her whats wrong ... vandu cries and tells her the whole thing ... archu is shocked ...
(night time at the deshmukhs ) archu is sleeping in the kitchen and she is thinking ... she sits up and asks bappa what to do ... whatever decision she makes then its her loss. ... if she makes a complaint then vandu will be humiliated but if she doesnt then ajit will try and do something ... archu asks what can she do .... its better if she tells manav everything and he will find a solution ... archu remembers when she told manav the truth the first time ... archu says she will be scared if manav tries to take matters into his own hands ... archu is confused at what to do ...

END!!!

Precap ... manju says to vinod if ajit is bad then so is vershu .. what was the name of her boss ?? oh yes, ashwin sagar ... god knows what he has done with her ... vinod slaps her and aai/baba/vershu are at the door

😑😑 CHURAIL!!!!!!?!?!!?!? ...  she is doing my heading .. she is turning vamp and she is showing it ... but i hope archu battle with her ... the epi was goodish but i hated that part where churail says she loves manav and cant wait for archu to get out of his life !?!?!?!?! .... i really wanna kill churail now ... those who want to kill her then join the gang ... we are flying to mumbai !!! but for the epi i would rate it a 5/10

What would you rate the epi ??
😑😑😑
Did you like the Update ???? then please press "Like" to thank me !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for update I'm the first today
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Churail forgot her love...omg she is really  a churail, carrying someones baby and loving another man...hai ram kalyug hai!
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg this churali...shamelss woman!
sensodyne thumbnail
Thanks for update Aarti!!
no comments about epi..
but u are so liberal in ratings and u have given 5/10 its gives a clear pic how bad was today epi πŸ˜†
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for updates...I hate Churail and Ajit...I'm ready to fly to Mumbai to kill her..... I rate this episode 4/10 just because Versha is still living her character she is bold enuf to tell her point in front of all, atleast not like Archu standing like a statue in front of all and then cry infront of Bappa....

I'm also glad Manju got her long pending tight slap from Vinod....
Edited by bharadwaj_k - 14 years ago
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the drama queen is too much.. i seriously had enough of her!!! she is not even married to Manav but talk like big shit!!!
arrrgghhhh!!! when is her track gonna end!! 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
thanks for the update

sam-far thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desicutie831

Churail forgot her love...omg she is really a churail, carrying someones baby and loving another man...hai ram kalyug hai!

Just remember it's not just another man but the baby's father brother
Akashii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🐷Churail.  Hope Churail gets killed accidently, in fight between Manav, Ajit, Archana.  to save Vandu.

How nice na.

EKTA's twist for good. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣