YRKKH 9th March-Written update

Posted: 14 years ago
2day's episode is a must watch for all NaKsh fans(who r desperately eager to see NaKsh patchup!)!!!!

1st Part
The episode starts with 'passing the parcel' starting again.this time it is shaurya who is caught.
anshu tells him to do acting.varsha says naitikji plz inse dance karvaaiye,inhe acting nahi aati.😆shaurya says he knows acting.naitik suggests shaurya to do both acting as well as dance!shaurya acts and dances too.
he does mimickry of sunny deol and dharmendra.then he takes varsha to join him.and ShaVa dance a little.😊
again the game starts and this time it is akshara who gets caught!
naitik asks her sach ya chunauti.(akshara is like mujhe baksh do!😆) every1 starts teasing her,saying haar gayi!
naitik says ye ladkiyan kitni darpok hoti hai.naa toh sach bolne ki himmat hai aur nahi chunauti sweekaar karne ki.😛
akshara says accha?kahiye kya karna hoga.
naitik takes bhaang ka glass infront of akshara.and tells her to drink it.😲maheshwaris get tensed and singhanias think it is juz thandaai(minus bhaang!😉).akshara says mujhe aisa khel nahi khelna.every1 says haar gayi.akshara gets up and goes.gayatri and rajshri get worried.naitik tells shaurya to continue the game and tells him he'll juz b bak and leaves from there.

bhola has drunk bhaang.akshara comes there and notices it.she calls dhaniya and tells her he is drinking bhaang here and wat r u doing!dhaniya  is naaraaz on bhola.dhaniya and akshara r walking.naitik meets bhola.he says kuch logon mein himmat nahi hoti.😛akshara stops and says kuch log bekaar ki himmat dikhaate hai.😆
naitik says bekaar ki hi sahi,himmat toh hai.par hum darpok to nahi hai.
Akshara says main darpok nahi hu.dhaniya supports her in this.
bhola thinks naitik is saying darpok to him and says main hi darpok hu.😆
naitik and akshara r argueing 'hai-nahi hai'.😃
naitik says accha,toh ye peekar dikhaayi and takes a glass of bhaang in hand and gives it to bhola.akshara says kabhi nahi.dhaniya takes bhola away from there.
akshara comes near natik.naitik drinks another glass of bhaang.😲he asks akshara-hai kisime himmat?!
akshara says haan bahut himmat hai.
again there is 'hai-nahi hai' cute fight.😊
akshara picks up a glass of bhaang and drinks it!😲😲
naitik says himmat hai par meri jitni nahi hai.main saare ke saare glasses pee sakta hu.😛akshara stops him and says bas ho gaya.
naitik asks who r u to tell me this?she answers-aapki biwi.😃akshara says my parents allowed u to hv bhaang but this doesn't mean u can drink so much.he says main sirf unki hi baat maanunga;kisi 'aise-waise' ki nahi!😆 akshi looks at him angrily.

2nd Part
naitik picks up another glass.akshara stops him and stares angrily.naitik asks her to leave his hand.she denies.
scene shifts to game place.
anshu confesses he had all laddoos at home and promises he won't hv them again.all hv a short laugh at this.
nandini asks rashmi ye akshara aur naitik kaha gaye.every1 is tensed.
Here,
akshara says ab bahut ho gaya.naitik says i'll drink more.she says ek aur ghut pee liya to main bhi peeungi!😲
naitik says ek aur glass?leave it.u won't b able to do it.😆naitik drinks another glass.
akshara also drinks another glass.
Again at the game place,
one of naitik's frnd marofies some stupid shayri.🥱rajashri tells varsha to go and c where both hv gone.dadi stops her and says let us give them some time to talk.evry1 agrees to this.
Here,
naitik is abt to pick up a glass.but before him,akshara picks it up and drinks it.😲
naitik suddenly holds her hand and drags her somewhere.
here,bhabhimaa asks rashmi to go and see where both r.
naitik is dragging akshara and akshara is pleading him to leave her.every1 sees it and r standing there like dumbs doing absolutely nthng!!😡🤢
vishambhar is abt to go but dadi stops him and tells v ladies will go and c.shaurya says he'll also come.
naitik is dragging askhara to her bedroom.😲😳'ladies army' is going peeche peeche.😡
he takes her to her bedroom and locks the door.😳all ladies r shocked!

3rd Part
all ladies get tensed and worried.
naitik drags her in.akshara is in bhaang ka nashaa and asks him y hv u brought me here?
outside the bedroom,gayatri and bhabhimaa say dont know y munna dragged her like this.rajashri says pata nahi aisi kya baat ho gayi.dadi says they r husband-wife.let them talk a little.(wise dadi!👏)
rajashri says i m juz worried bcoz it seems naitik is angry/naaraaz on akshara.varsha says i dnt thnik so bcoz naitikji seemed very happy 2day.
gayatri and rajashri say they will wait here.others go to sit down in the living room.gayatri and rajashri r worried.

Precap
both naitik and akshara are completely talli in bhaang ka nashaa!!😉😆they r having a cute fight!😳
Naitik :aapko mere saath yaha rehna padega.😳
Akshara:nahi.
Naitik:rehna padega.
Akshar:nahi.kya karenge aap?
Naitik:main aapko jaane nahi dunga.
Akshara:agar aap mujhe jaane nahi denge naa....
and she picks up a flower pot!she aims it towards naitik!😲
naitik says nahi akshara,fekna nahi.......😲😲

Hey manu... I was waitin 4 ur update ya.!!
Luvly episode..!!!!
Originally posted by Stutee_22

Hey manu... I was waitin 4 ur update ya.!!
Luvly episode..!!!!
ohhh thank u sooooo much appu!!!!!!
definately a 5-starrer!!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Originally posted by nakssh

thnx 4 the update
ur welcome......!!😊
Originally posted by pinky2009

thanks for the update..
ur welcome...!😊
thanks fro the writen update
Originally posted by mana2

thanks fro the writen update
ur welcome
Thanx for the update!! Now got to wait and see what happens tomm .!!!
thnxx its amazing !! i missed d precap bt u helped me out di..
Thanks for such a good update...!!!