Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 11th March-Written update

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Some of the buddies had requested about the update to be in English..
Plzzz pardon me this time guyz......!!!Very very sowie...!!!!
From next time,i'll definately be updating in English!!
As of today,the beauty of the episode was in the dialogues between Naitik-Akshara!So i hv done it in Hindi...!But I promise an English update from the next time!Hope i won't be misunderstood!

Part 1

all ladies r worried downstairs and are looking at each other.dhaniya asks rajashri whether to arrange dinner 4 every1.gayatri asks bhabhimaa did she hear anythng from akshara's bedroom?they weren't fighting naa?bhabhimaa says v didnt go from there.there MU will take time to solve.lets all sit down.rajashri says they shud be talking,but both r quiet!gayatri says kahi toofaan k pehle ki shaanti toh nahi hai!!๐Ÿ˜ฒnaitiki itni der chup rehnewaalon mein se nahi hai!๐Ÿ˜ฒrajashri makes bahaanaa of going in her room to bring sweets.Instead,rajashri goes upstairs.๐Ÿ˜กshe is walking towards akshara's room.but dhaniya comes there and asks her abt the sweets.rajashri tells her 2 go and check them in her room.rajashri is calling 'akshara akshara' outside her bedroom!!๐Ÿ˜กgayatri comes from behind and rajashri gets scared seeing her there.she is juz abt to make some other bahaanaa but gayatri also starts calling 'naitik naitik' along with rajashri!!๐Ÿคขbhabhimaa comes there and says give them some time.they r not kids.come v'll go.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rajashri says i'll go in the kitchen.gayatri asks if they all can also join her.all of them go in the kitchen.
In akshara's bedroom,
both r still sitting on the bed,faces turned away from each other.
akshara asks naitik-aapne mujhe bulaaya?naitik answers maine?nahi!kya aapne mujhe bulaaya?
akshara says main aapko kyu bulaau?aap mere pati hai kya?naitik answers naa.naa hi main aapka husband hu aur naa hi aap meri wife.
akshara says that i m ur wife๐Ÿ˜Š.y r u saying this?naitik says bcoz u r nt talking with me.
akshara says bcoz u hv made me cry.i m still crying.๐Ÿ˜ญi m going.
naitiik says nahi.till u dnt talk with me i will not let u go.akshara says i want 2 go.naitik doesn't allow her 2 go.akshara says aap bahut akdu hai.๐Ÿ˜›aap mein bahut ehem hai.๐Ÿ˜›naitik says mujh mein?aap mein bhi hai.aap jiddi bhi hai.๐Ÿ˜›
both start teasing each other.naitik starts saying jiddi and akshara says akdu!๐Ÿ˜†they turn away from each other(very cutely!๐Ÿ˜ณ)
Outside the house,
daddaji is worried.rajshekhar comes there and consoles him saying that itz gud naitik took akshara inside.both will b able to talk there properly.vishambhar comes there.daddaji consoles him saying itz gud ki aaj ke hi din dono mein baatcheet shuru ho gayi.
all ladies are in the kitchen.
all r looking at each other.rajashri is very worried.gayatri is very tensed(she even 4gets how to make kheer!๐Ÿ˜†)bhabhimaa doesn't cut dryfruits properly.rashmi says shayad kisika bhi dhyaan nahi hai.bhabhimaa makes an excuse saying she doesn't hv habit of cuting with this knife.๐Ÿ˜†rajashri says itz ok.
In akshara's room,
naitik says if u r stubborn,even i m.main aapko nahi jaane dunga jab tak main aapse baat nahi karta.
akshara says mujhe jaana hai.naitik says ye darwaazaa band rahega.
akshara says main shor machaungi!
naitik says haan haan.machaiye machaiye.๐Ÿ˜›
akshara goes towards the door.naitik stops her.she goes and bangs the door saying mujhe baahar aana hai.darwaazaa khulvao!varsha!rashmi!
all ladies in the kitchen hear this!a plate falls off rajashri's hand!rashmi says jaroor dono jhagdaa kar rahe hai.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
every1 gets hyper-tensed!(rajashri ka harmonal imbalance toh pakka ho hi gaya hoga!and gayatri's BP might hv reached its peak!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

Part 2

akshara is pleading 'mujhe baahaar aana hai'๐Ÿ˜• and is banging the door.naitik says nahi khol rahe hai.
all start running.rajashri says yaa v r coming.bhabhimaa says tell her 2 open the door.varsha comes there and says koi mat jaaiye.๐Ÿ˜ฒshayad akshara unse baat nahi karna chahti.thtz y she is calling us.wen she'll b inside,she will b compelled 2 talk with him.๐Ÿ˜ฒdadi agrees to this and says v shud give them some more time to talk.๐Ÿ˜Šbhabhimaa too agrees to this saying haan,ab toh woh chup bhi ho gayi hai.gayatri and rajashri ask shall v go and c once.๐Ÿฅฑbhabhimaa says no,let it b.sab theek hai.
So,all sit down.
Outside the house,
all men r tensed.they tell anshu to ask wat is happening inside.he tells that mom is coming here only,ask her.
kaka calls kaki aside and asks her 'kuch baat hui ki nahi?' she says no.
kaka goes where other men r standing and tells them that both hvnt talked yet.vishambhar says v just wish that all MUs shud b solved!kaka is giving free-advice that there shudnt b any MUs btwn pati-patni!(look who is saying this!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคข)
In akshara's room,
akshara is tired banging on the door.she turns bak and doesn't find naitik there!๐Ÿ˜ฒshe starts searching 4 naitik(cuteeely๐Ÿ˜Š)!
she searches for him under the bed and pillows!๐Ÿ˜†then he suddenly appears near the bed and akshara sees him.

Part 3

In akshara's room,
akshara comes near naitik.
naitik finds the photoframe in which naitik akshara ki maang mein sindoor bhar raha hai.๐Ÿ˜Šhe sees the shagun ka rang akshara had put on the photo and says aapne mujhe happy holi kaha.๐Ÿ˜Š
akshara says ye meri hai.naitik says nahi,ye meri hai.
akshara defends saying isse main lekar aayi thi.ye meri hai.
naitik asks aap isse kyu lekar aayi thi?jaanti nahi ye meri bhi hai.aap jaaiye.logon ko bulaaiye-"darwaazaa kholiye darwaaza kholiye"!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†aap mujhse hamesha jhagadti hai.
akshara says main jhagadti hu?
naitik says-aur sun lijiye.meri biwi ko koi mujhse alag nahi kar sakta!๐Ÿ˜Š
akshara gets emmotional.she says siwaay uske pati ke!!hmm??koi aur hume alag kyu karega naitik?boliye naa.aap chup kyu ho gaye?
naitik asks matlab?
akshara says aap hi ne to mujhe jaane k liye kaha tha!kya ye sahi hai?๐Ÿ˜•
naitik says aap khud gayi thi!kya ye sahi hai?๐Ÿ˜•
akshara says nahi hai.
naitik says hai!aap gayi thi.aur wo bhi bina bataaye.
akshara asks bina baataye?sab bhul gaye naa naitik?!aap hi ne mujhe jaane k liye kaha tha.toh kya main nahi jaati?!๐Ÿ˜ญ
naitik says woh toh maine aise hi kaha tha.akshara asks aise hi?
naiti says yuhi!aap ne to usse sach maan liya!
akshara says main nahi maanti!main aapki sab baat maanti hu.
naitik asks sach?
akshara says kya aisi koi baat hai jo maine nahi maani?main sab baat maanti hu.par aapko kisi bhi cheez se koi farak nahi padta!๐Ÿ˜ญ
naitik says theek hai.mujhe koi farak nahi padta!
akshara says dekha!keh di naa dil ki baat.main jaanti thi.aapko koi farak nahi padta!koi farak nahi padta..!๐Ÿ˜ญ
both start crying.(its really heart-melting to watch this particular sequence!!)

Precap

Very lovely!!
Naitik is standing behind akshara..he puts his hands around her waist from behind..!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

thnxxx manuuuuuuu>>.awesome epi yaaar..cant wait 4 2morowww na....so sweet of both...jb akshara naitik ko pillow k neche dhundti haii......hahahaha

manasi_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nakssh

thnxxx manuuuuuuu>>.awesome epi yaaar..cant wait 4 2morowww na....so sweet of both...jb akshara naitik ko pillow k neche dhundti haii......hahahaha

ur welcome!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
yupp!!!!!! soooo cute!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
ananya_krish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mansi cant wait fro tomorroww yaarrr๐Ÿ˜shayad hamara imagination sach hone wala haii
manasi_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananya_krish

mansi cant wait fro tomorroww yaarrr๐Ÿ˜shayad hamara imagination sach hone wala haii

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
srsly yaar!!!!!
i m toh now getting even more sure of this after seeing the precap!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† woowwww!!!! unexpected treat naa yaar!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ
manasi_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky2009

thanks for the detailed update..๐Ÿ˜›

ur welcome........!!๐Ÿ˜Š
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
cant wait for tommorow' s episode to b aired
mani86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manasi_31

ur welcome........!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for the detailed update and also for considering to put update in english

Thanks a lot looking forward to it
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update dear..
precap was awesome..๐Ÿ˜
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
these both mothers r too much, they r guarding them as they r kindergarden kids who will hit each other..
leave them alone, they r married now...they have their own life..
these both should go for HM