Written Update 11th March

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
The Last Day to Vote ... Voting lines will be closed tonight at 0.00am ... CLICK HERE!!

Short Update

• Vershu and Sav aai give ajit a verbal beating
  • vinod says sorry to manju infron of the womens communtiy
  • Ajit says he will get revenge from ArMan ...
  • Churail says to archu she has no right to interfere in her matters

Long Update
(Market) Sav aai is at the market and she is arguing with the shop keeper ... ajit is there ... he calls her and asks her how much will she argue ... aai turns around and curses him ... ajit says she still hasnt learnt a lesson ?? i will once more try n do something with vandu ... aai grabs him by the collars and threatens him that if he touches vandu then it will be bad for him ... aai says whilst grabbing his neck that not to pick a fight with him ... ajit shoves aai off of him and he says he will take revenge now .. aai says what will he do .. he will do low dirty things when he roams around acting decent ... ajit once again shoves aai off of him .. vershu is at the market ... ajit says to aai that if she says too much then he will kill her ... vershu shouts ajits name ... vershu comes towards aai and tells him to talk with respect and to get lost otherwise .. ajit tries to say something but vershu says it will only take her 2 mins to reveal his dirty truths ... i no how low you and RA can go to get what you want ... aai is nodding her head in agreement ... ajit tries to shut vershu up but vershu asks him if he doesnt like hearing the truth ...?? you were just being rude to aai so what wrong now .. if i dont bring out your truth then my name is not vershu ... aai agrees and asks ajit if he has lost his tongue ... ajit is annoyed ... aai curses him again ajit walks away ... aai asks why is he going and listen to his truth ... vershu gives aai her veggie bags ... aai asks her if she is the same vershu that fighted with her in the market , so why were you takign my side today ?? vershu says its about principles and i did what i thought was right and i did the same today ... aai is pleased ... vershu says because of ajit there has been so much distance between us two families ... archu is your DIl yet she is far away ... i respect you aai and if you ever nedd my support then dont hesitate to ask me... aai is pleased and they bith say bye ... 
(womens community) vinod arrives ... the woman says they dont want him to be humiliated so thats why they called him here to the office ... RA says she has come here as a woman and vinod is my SIL but he did wrong in slapping my daughter ... vinod says she is rigth and he made a big mistake by hitting her ... how could i have hurt the person i love so much ... before you guys say anything i want to say sorry ... vinod says he accpets any punishment he gets ... but he thought this would be a family matter but if manj wants him to forgive her infront of people then he will ... i could do this for my love's sake .... manju is crying ... vinod says sorry but manju gets up and says not to say sorry .. they both hug and RA is not happy at all ....
(manavs house) archu picks up her new sari ... she remembers that aai said that this will be archus first n last festive day ... shrauvni is in her room and she is happpy n holding her sari .. she rememebrs that aai said it was her first festive day ... archu remembers cute moments between Arman ... Shrauvni remembers ShraNav moments ... the screen splits with archus sadness and shrauvnis happiness ...
(the balcony at manavs house) manav comes upto to archu and says he wants her to spend this day with her family ... manav says its a happy day and if she spends it with her family then she will be happy but if she stays here then she wont be able to do anything and they bith will feel bad ... manav says to come here after the festive day and dont worry about the condition aai put infront of you because i will handle it ... archu says she is happy that manav has thought about her but i wont go... manav says you wont go even if i say ?? archu says i dont want to disobey you but i want to keep aai's promise and i wll be happpy tomorrow at the function ...
(RA's house) RA gives ajit airtickets to go to america ... RA says if he was gonig to do all of this then he wouldnt have called him back from bangkok ... Ajit asks what has he done ... RA says if the community finds out then my reputation will be ruined and you life will be ruined ... ajit says not to worry because nothing like this will happen... ajit says she will still have the same respect n reputation she has in the womens community... forget this... tell me if you have anything fixed for me ... thats why you called me home ... aai says no father would give you their daughter ... ajit says i did what i thought was right and i still havent done anything .. the day i ... aai stops him and says he will not do anything ... ajit goes into his room and looks in the mirror he remembers when manav tried to hurt him in jail and then the slap archu gave him .. RA comes in and says she doesnt like his intentions .. whats wrong?? forget everything and forget that the deshmukhs came into your life ... we maintain enemity until it doesnt harm us ... but this is harming you so start the new year afresh ... ajit laughs and says ok and he will go to america ... but let me stay here tomorrow for the new year ... RA smiles ... ajit says in his mind that he will take revenge on ArMan
(manavs house) vandus friends have come and asking vandu why she is saying no to perform in a function ... they ask her whats her problem .. vandu makes up excuses ... baba walks in and says she is wrong and stepping back at the last minute is an insult to an actor ... sav aai says if vandu doesnt want to dance then she wont .. manav walks in and says vandu will come and he will bring her there ... the friends leacve and manav asks vandu why is she so scared of ajit and he hasnt done anything to her ever since that day ... vandu remembers the time when ajit threatened her with acid ... kakka says ajit wont dare ot do anything because everyone will be there at the function ... baba is happy .. aai is annoyed ...
(outside manavs hosue) the neigbours tell aai that there is a pooja at their houses and do come ... one neighbour comes upto archu and tells her that she has to come too ... aai is cursing herself in her mind ... aai walks upto archu and says not to go to no ones house for the pooja ...and you wont go to your maternal home and they wont come here ... keep that in mind ... aai leaves ... archu is crying ...
(vandus room) vandu is on the phone and tells her friedn that she is going to the function ... vandi puts the phone down and statrs to practice... churail coems in and says she is doing it worng and teaches her the right way ... archu walks in the room and she is scared that churail is dancing ... churail falls onto manav as he walsk in .. he is mad at her that she is dancing when the doctor said to rest .. archu says manav is right and she should be resting .. chruail tells archu not to interfere ... she says manav right over me so he can tell me off but you dont have any right over me ... manav tries to tell churail off again but she says she will takecare in the future ... manav looks at archu as if he is saying sorry ...archu looks down and walks away ...

END!!!

Precap ... manav is beating up ajit at RA's house ... RA is scared

haha ,... what a promo .. well tomorrow will be interesting ... but as for today then it was a great epi ... first we had vershu supporting sav aai which was awsome and then the cute hug between vinod and manju ... Ajit was annoying me today and so was RA ... but CHURAIL annoyed me the most ... her kaajaal is getting thicker people !!! so for todays epi i would give it a 7/10

What would you rate the epi ??

Did you like the Update ?? then please press "Like" to Thank me !!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
SweetArifa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..........it  was a good episode.......Shravani should just disappear, in a way i think that Manav and Archu are coming close to each other again.
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks aarti for the lovely updates......But her kaajal symbolically tells us that she is gonna become a vamp as only vamp makes up like that.....
  Aww.....Manju and Vinod's hugs...😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Techa thumbnail

Forget the bitch, what is seriously getting on my nerves is the fact that Manav never stands up for Archana.

She's his wife, damnit!  & if am not mistaken, he loves her immensely. Atleast that's what he has always said. But, now, seeing how that bitch is making Archana's life hell, the least he can do is provide his support. That's what he promised when he married Archana.

If that's the way Manav is going to behave, then seriously Archana, you deserve better!

Come to think of it, Tarun is not a bad choice at all! 😛

Serves you right, Manav!

pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update!!!!!!! 😊
Akashii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
i would rate it a 7
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
good episodes with interesting precap.
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update....churail is annoying the hell outta me....
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Techa

Forget the bitch, what is seriously getting on my nerves is the fact that Manav never stands up for Archana.

She's his wife, damnit!  & if am not mistaken, he loves her immensely. Atleast that's what he has always said. But, now, seeing how that bitch is making Archana's life hell, the least he can do is provide his support. That's what he promised when he married Archana.

If that's the way Manav is going to behave, then seriously Archana, you deserve better!

Come to think of it, Tarun is not a bad choice at all! 😛

Serves you right, Manav!

well said👏 i could not have said it better. churail shud really just vanish cuz she is not wanted there. liked the scene ith varsha and aai but story is really dragging with archu and manav. thanks for the update.
Edited by shalini01 - 14 years ago