Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Update for 12th March

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
The episode started with Naitik & Akshara sitting on the bed, not facing each other..Akshara is saying that now you don't wanna look at me also? Naitik says yes, that's why I was drying to see you all these days..Akshara says you're lying..Naitik says you think i'm always lying..he tells her how much he missed her..he saw her everywhere...but when he opened his eyes , all he saw was the empty room..naitik says you're right, this is false....Akshara says this has happened bec. of him...they got seperated....he doesn't know how much she missed him..naitik says it wasn't easy for him either..Akshara says you're very selfish, you only think about yourself..If he'd known what she's going through, he wouldn't have let it happen...Naitik says that it was so difficult for me..akshara says tht if this is so then why didn't he call her all these days? she doesn't believe that he was missing her...

Akshara's idiotic friends come over (more bhatakti aatmas), they go straight inside the house, wish Rajshri, Gayitri etc. holi and go upstairs to meet akshara....Varsha tries to stop them but they don't listen...

Akshara is holding a phone n says i cannot find ma..naitik says you just met her outside..akshara says buddhu i'm talking about her number in the cell..naitik says i'm not buddhu you're buddhu..this is not ur cell...akshara laughs and says we both r buddhu ( foolish) ..she tries to call ma but naitik stops her...they again get into argument ..akshara says she'll call ma and naitik says this is not right..you call ma and ma calls you πŸ˜ƒ akshara says she's my ma , i will call her...

naitik doesn't let her call and in order to stop her, some showpieces fall down and naitik's hand gets hurt...it starts bleeding..akshara is worried..she remembers where she kept the first aid kit..she takes it out and puts a bandage on naitik's hand..naitik gets emotional and says that you care for me so much na..akshara says no i don't..naitik says you do....naitik holds akshara's hand n says you're my "pyaari biwi na? " (dear wife)...she says no..he says yes you are..she says yes..again she says no i'm not.....akshara's friend knock the door...akshara gets up to open the door but naitik holds her hand...he hugs her frm behind...varsha comes there..akshara's friends say that they understand..naitik and akshara are newly weds (itni jaldi they understood? they couldn't understand when varsha tried to explain the same downstairs? 🀒 )..both of them leave frm there...

food is served to the guests..Rajshri asks Dhaniya to ask Vishambhar to call Akshara's in laws inside so that they can have lunch...Dhaniya does tht..all the guests leave frm there....

Naitik is still hugging Akshara and says sweetly "i missed you a lot" ..akshara says you're lying again..naitik says you don't trust me? Akshara says no..naitik holds her and asks her "look into my eyes and say that you missed me"...naitik says you were waiting for me na? each and every moment you were waiting to see me..every moment you were thinking of us..this wait got too long na (best dialogue of the week πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ ) ...akshara replies "do i need to say something?" and she starts crying..naitik wipes her tears....akshara says how can you be so cruel to me ? naitik says "not me..you"..akshara is surprised..naitik says that day you ignored me in the restaurant..you made me feel that i don't exist..i wanted to talk to you but you didn't say a word..akshara explains that she came with Shaurya and she didn't tell any of them that she left her house..that's why she did it..

(and the pandora box of complaints opened)

Akshara says that it was my majboori that day..but when he dropped her and ma home , he went away just like that..he didn't tell her to come with him..if he had called out once, she wud have come running to him...naitik says you cud have also said that you want to come with me...Akshara says you called me that day and didn't talk to me..why...Naitik replies that he didn't call her , his friends dialed her number and they didn't know anything so he couldn't talk to her in front of them..but she could have said something to him at that time..........akshara says that on the day of mahashivratri, she asked him again n again if he wants to say something..but all he said was "as you wish" ..Naitik says i didn't asked you to go..akshara says you didn't stop me either..this is the whole problem..that your ego comes in between our love....if he had said it once that akshara don't go, she would have never left from there....is your arrogance above our love? our relationship?

precap: naitik is complaining to akshara that she goes to her maayka everytime without telling anybody..akshara says whenever i went to my maayka, it was my majboori..
Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya_krish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey charu di... after tat bhaang effect goes do they actually remmebr anythign............πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ananya_krish

hey charu di... after tat bhaang effect goes do they actually remmebr anythign............πŸ˜•

we'll have to ask dimri which bhaang did she use? 🀣 this is some spilt personality wala bhaang...5 mins bhaang ka effect rehta hai phir gayab and again it comes back
ananya_krish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

we'll have to ask dimri which bhaang did she use? 🀣 this is some spilt personality wala bhaang...5 mins bhaang ka effect rehta hai phir gayab and again it comes back

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†serslyyyy if the same talk was without  bhaang effect then t wud hnave been grr88.. i hope they finish thiss soooonnnn
_ritika_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how much will dey drag dis track❓❓❓
wt if d next day if dey forget abt deir patch up....

Naksh hug was cute......n Naitik's dialogues were beter dan Akshara.'s....specially.....wen he says u r my pyaari biwi....😍
dey r talking as if dey r in deir senses......hw can dey remember all dis..πŸ€“

anywayz thnks 4 d update......πŸ˜ƒ

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh good, finally they are having a heart to heart talk.  It's good that Naksh get everything out in the open and start all over again.😊
pinky9999 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why is it always a problem for in-laws when girls have to visit their maayka, is it like this in India?? I see it in all the serials...
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update!!! hopefully they will clear the air between them now!!
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi thanks for the detailed update. Really good episode, will they actually remember what happened after recovering???
aviation-ca thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx Charu... even I was πŸ‘ when Naitik said it has gone on too long... I am sure all the viewers agree on this one point... I am just glad that Gay3 is not listening and making faces... even after all this atleast RajBanna should say let us give them HM somewhere.. pleassse.. not into that hell hole without a good understanding between couple...