13th March Written/Pix/Video Update[MahaEpisode]

mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
My sweet darling Meeti is so fast with updates.thanks sweetheart for the wonderful work!!
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi thanks for the update.....
waiting for the remaining part.
Last part was nice to see.

when manav said shravani that u go and i will come and then ask archu to come...O sweet of manav ..😊 and still shravani need some great insulting from him..
Edited by umayal - 14 years ago
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok.. i have to say, Savitha deserves it!! She tried to ruined Archu life by bringing Churali closer to Manav. But now see what has happen to her own daughter...her daughter's life has become miserable...
what goes around comes around...

indeed the precap looks promising!! can't wait for Monday's epi
thanks for the fast update mitts!

LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: muneera19

ok.. i have to say, Savitha deserves it!! She tried to ruined Archu life by bringing Churali closer to Manav. But now see what has happen to her own daughter...her daughter's life has become miserable...
what goes around comes around...

indeed the precap looks promising!! can't wait for Monday's epi
thanks for the fast update mitts!

ya totally agreed.But poor vandu had to suffer for savita's mistakes. And about precap,finally manav as spoke for archana and that too in a loud tone to savita.. waiting for it.
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
finally he spoke for Archu.. hope Vandu supports him as well..
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok now its complete... I m sorry for being late but then I started right after episode.. But I guess i m slow typer... Plus they showed a lot.. Avoid spelling error.. ANd also remind me if I have forgotten something or some error...

But I really like the episode.. It was nice fun filled.. THough last part seems bit comedy... We all were laughing when Archu n Manav jumped in lake🀣
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.  RA will still get away with some excuses and Manju and her will suppport Ajit to continue with his evil ways.  About time Manju acknowledges that her brother is no good and stop defending him and apologise to Archu and Vandu.
Techa thumbnail
A thought  to my mind which I wish to share.

I think the bitch 🀬 will start hating Archana even more seeing how Manav actually loves his wife. She will seek Ajit's help upon pondering how to get rid of Archu in Manavs life. Ajit will jump on the occasion since he has to avenge his insult (remember Archu's slap Manav beating black & blue).

This time he will either kidnap Archu or try to run her down. This will demoralize Manav and he will own up to his love... Sharvani will try to console and offer herself up and maybe even tell Manav that Archana is 'a waste of time.'

Then, comes the much awaited slap... Manav slaps Shravani and tells her to get lost...

What do you guys think?
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thks for the updt Meeti ..

I was 🀣 in the last part, i started whn Vandu started running nd calmed down a bit aftr Manav saved the 3 grls .. bt the whole process was a comedy, and I loved the bg music ..

now m vry happy as Savita is getting her lessons, bt bad her children have to suffer bcoz of ths , esp Vandu ..

hopefully the nxt ME will b ArMan's reunion/oneness ( ahum ahum πŸ˜† ) πŸ˜‰..

Manav is on the right path now, I hope Churail will open her mouth on monday, so dat she'd also get a gud blasting 😈